Game Day Port vs Richmond - Boak's 350th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same shit nearly every game.

Dominate the forward terrirory, have lots of I50 entries, long bomb shots on goal and miss, take marks out wide and miss, kick half the decent angle set shots, dont put the score on the board so when oppo cut thru our too high press, they kick easy goals because there is so much space and our defenders arent great ome on one so they get done for space and skill.

We are a bloody frustrating team to watch / support.

This football team just refuses to dominate. It refuses to do the easy things well. There’s no excuse for that quarter. With the exception of Houston and Drew, our players all let us down either with fumbles, dropped sitters or shanked set shots. The defensive cover of rebound 50s was appalling. As soon as they brought the ball to the wing, it was over. Our backs were an utter, disorganised rabble. And then there was the timid excuses for tackles. Looking at you Rozee, Aliir, Boak and others. It started with our captain who had a couple of forgettable moments starting with the first shot on goal and then a pathetic non-tackle on Martin. And then almost everyone else, Butters included, joined in.

Thanks Willem. Thanks Dan. For playing good, tough, clinical football.

He was brought in to be the 3rd tall
He probably was, because our coaches are a bunch of spuds with no idea how to run a football team.

He's useless as a third tall; average intercepter and poor rebounder. He's #1 stopper or he's nothing. But so far today he's doing a good job as #1 stopper.

Same s**t nearly every game.

Dominate the forward terrirory, have lots of I50 entries, long bomb shots on goal and miss, take marks out wide and miss, kick half the decent angle set shots, dont put the score on the board so when oppo cut thru our too high press, they kick easy goals because there is so much space and our defenders arent great ome on one so they get done for space and skill.

We are a bloody frustrating team to watch / support.
Well when you don’t change anything a different outcome can not be expected

This football team just refuses to dominate. It refuses to do the easy things well. There’s no excuse for that quarter. With the exception of Houston and Drew, our players all let us down either with fumbles, dropped sitters or shanked set shots. The defensive cover of rebound 50s was appalling. As soon as they brought the ball to the wing, it was over. Our backs were an utter, disorganised rabble. And then there was the timid excuses for tackles. Looking at you Rozee, Aliir, Boak and others. It started with our captain who had a couple of forgettable moments starting with the first shot on goal and then a pathetic non-tackle on Martin. And then almost everyone else, Butters included, joined in.

Thanks Willem. Thanks Dan. For playing good, tough, clinical football.

Playing football is scary.

Most hilarious part is the only two who haven't sprayed their set shots are Drew and Bergman who are probably the worst two set shots in the team lol.
Finlayson and Boak are clearly our worst.

Dixon not far behind.

Marshall has all sorts of mental demons.

Our so called superboots from the backline take these 50m shots every week with zero conviction and miss way too many.

Friggin issues with goal kicking everywhere.

I actually feel semi confident with Drew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we're the best team in the league and even if we lose I'm proud of our boys especially Boaky he's so hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back