Game Day Port vs Richmond - Boak's 350th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Lewis looks like a serial killer.

That half was just like the GWS final. No better.

This group will finish outside the 8 this year. I didn’t think we’d be so reliant on JHF but we have missed him terribly. No toughness around the ball. Wines has been putrid. Drew after a good start lowered his colours that term. Rozee couldn’t get involved. Our wings have been killed by their speed and toughness.

Farrell, Burton and Houston regressed to type under pressure.

BZT at least contests. Aliir and Ratugolea are flaky as anything.

Then there’s the worst group of forwards we have put on a park.

You could put Scully in for any of Dixon, Marshall or Finlayson and it would be a huge improvement. Todd has regressed significantly with Dixon in the side. Finlayson is becoming a meme. An insipid, sulky on-field character who needs time away from the game to deal with the enormous off-field challenges in his life. He does not help the side at all.

Jordan Lewis telling us Hinkley would be worried about Richmond breaking us open on the rebound.
Hasn't bothered him before

**** this playing group is soft.. we make the weakest and softest errors.. our forwards can’t take strong marks.. our forwards can’t kick.. we have too many almost players..

Blokes just making basic errors need to be flicked..

Same shit as every year..

**** you koch you absolute ****wit

Richmond showing some guts and we are turning our toes up.

That dickhead should be peeling the paint off the walls at half time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burton and Jones really struggle when the heat is on. We have seen.it over and over the last couple of years.

Defence has been great.

Forward line has been atrocious. There is no way those forwards are giving 100 percent.

Getting absolutely walloped in contested footy

And Hinkley made a song and dance about that in the pre-season.

This is why we lose finals and to the crows. Just want it to be too easy.

Sloppy, spiritless, error-ridden performance. Unless there's a huge 2nd half turnaround (and how often does this team come from behind to win?), this will be completely typical and thoroughly deserved loss.

And then it'll be "oh it's only round 2, why all the negativity?" :drunk:

FFS, just sack him already.
And I'm not watching, I didn't in last years finals and am not today.

It is just not worth it, hitting my head over and over again every time Dixon goes up one handed in the forward line against 6 opponents and we miss hitting up the other 5.

Better to just put Dixon standing next to the goal umpire and tell them to keep doing what they're doing, dropping it on his head. We'd kick 50!

Finlayson reminds me of Georgiades last year. He's not going to all of a sudden get the mental stuff right playing AFL. He needs a release of pressure and to play on the SANFL. And there's no guarantees even then.

I'd play Visentini next week, has some forward craft and will be more useful in the ruck.

We never play well at this ground. Even when we win it's always unconvincing. The ground is too wide and we just can't defend it. Well done to the clown who designed a game plan that doesn't stand up on the ground that the grand final is played at. I guess it doesn't matter if you never get there in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back