Game Day Port vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew another who’s just not very good any more.

Nearly every player on our list, if not every single one, has stagnated this year.

I’ve said it all year, he’s lost the players, the longer we wait to do something about it the worse the damage will be and the longer it will take a coach to turn it around.

If he’s not a backman he’s not anything.

Failed forwards go back, that already happened at Geelong.

He’s not going to go forward with us and suddenly be good in a position that’s far more difficult.
He’s just never going to be reliable. Whether it’s spoiling teammates, letting the ball regularly fall behind him, failing to spoil over the goal or boundary line or being idiotic with his kicking, there are too many ways that he can, and will stuff up. He did it in the SANFL last week too. He’s got one brain fade in him every quarter. Unfortunately his good doesn’t outweigh that.

Imagine you're OIllie Wines, you were a top 10 pick who burst onto the scene with the world at your feet, been at the same club your entire career, managed to pick up a Brownlow Medal along the way, yet you've never even played in a grand final, let alone won a premiership.

If Wines wants to truly be a leader, he should take aside the likes of Butters, Rozee, JHF et al and tell them, "This will be your career too unless you can get the coach sacked asap".

Will Ferrell Losers GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do the powers that be in this club sit here and watch this and say ‘yeah, this bloke knows how to coach’ anyone with eyes can see that the way we play football is crap.

I can’t believe this bloke has been coaching this football team for as long as he has. Why are we so afraid of any sort of risk.

Nearly every player on our list, if not every single one, has stagnated this year.

I’ve said it all year, he’s lost the players, the longer we wait to do something about it the worse the damage will be and the longer it will take a coach to turn it around.

Spot on, blind freddy can see it.

Development has stagnated, selections bemusing, players not in it, gameplan extremely questionable, crowd falling off a cliff, atmosphere terrible.

"Father figure Kenny powers on!"

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought Bergmann was our best player in that quarter. If he had not been almost everywhere in defence we would be behind.

Ratugolea has no footy smarts about him. Only Ken Hinkley would have taken nothing out of the last two games when our defence was a Rat free zone.

Rioli's answering goal was due to a great run from Byrne-Jones great effort by both players.

Esava was playing ok before that moment. But who is coaching him to do the high loopy switch kick backwards. Surely he is just being told to play to his strengths and kick it 60m up the line.
Especially in these conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back