Possible reports/suspensions from Saints match

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't Mumford a rookie?

We can elevate a rookie because of Egan being on the long term injury list i think... we have just chosen not to so far because we haven't needed to.

Would love to see Mumford in the side.

Spot on CF21, mummy can be elevated if needed.

I will die if West gets reported. Nothing in it.

Hope gamble gets off with a reprimand (early plea/good history)

If moons gets suspended its a joke. Dustin Fletcher has done it his whole career.

Clarke is the biggest FAIRY in the AFL, it was just a good old hip and shoulder within the right distance of the play.

dont get me wrong clarke is as soft as they come but that incident wasnt a sign of softness he was completly blindsided and smacked his head on the ground.

If West gets suspended it will be an absolute travesty. Incidents like this happen dozens fo times in every game - the only difference is Clarke somehow had no awarness of the 198cm, 103kg bloke looming next to him and then managed to get knocked out on contact with the ground.

dont get me wrong clarke is as soft as they come but that incident wasnt a sign of softness he was completly blindsided and smacked his head on the ground.

Completely blindsided? He hit him front on FFS! Maybe if Clarke wasn't jogging along as if he was away with the pixies even before he got hit, he might have been able to see West before contact was made.

I can't stand the Ox, on Gameday today he started out saying that the West incident was 10 Metres off the ball and then somehow ended up at 15 metres, he then later revised that to 12 metres. What a knob. If West goes for that it is bloody soft, there was nothing in it, and from the vision I saw, he looked as though he was close enough in the area, I just think everyone is harping on about it because Xavier was stretchered from the ground.

Going on Hunt's charge a couple of weeks ago for tripping coupled with Moons' history he will probably end up with 1.

As has been said I think Gamble will be 1-2.

Attempted tripping is 80 points.

Tripping is also usually 80 points.

I reckon it's pretty odd that you can miss a game for attempting to trip a bloke and missing, but if you run off the line off the ball and try to smack a bloke in the head and happen to miss you get nothing (like Kerr on Palmer last week). Yeah I know you can break a leg with a trip but if Kerr had hit Palmer he could've damn near killed him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Possible reports/suspensions from Saints match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back