Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Missing out on Joe was a real sliding doors moment.

Would have costed us Papley and Logan. We definitely got out better from not getting that trade through
Wasn't it 2019, the year before he actually went to Brisbane? If so, wouldn't that have meant Stevens rather than Logan?

Either way I think it worked out brilliantly for all involved. Joe has been great for the Lions and vice versa and keeping Paps - well no more needs to be said there, regardless of who we eventually used the picks that would have gone to Essendon.

Omg so sorry!!!, I just clicked my notification and it took me here I didnā€™t know. Iā€™ll delete it šŸ¤£
follow the Chief's instructions

With all that is going on with Tackles etc i thought this was a great YT video from SEN with Christian himself answering why the ruling was in such a way. Personally i would have suspended Bedford and Cameron but only for 1 or 2 games depending on a restructure of the MRO rubric

Wasn't it 2019, the year before he actually went to Brisbane? If so, wouldn't that have meant Stevens rather than Logan?

Either way I think it worked out brilliantly for all involved. Joe has been great for the Lions and vice versa and keeping Paps - well no more needs to be said there, regardless of who we eventually used the picks that would have gone to Essendon.
Plus Carlton might won a flag by now with paps, or perhaps would be top of the table this year while we were scrapping to make the 8. I think we can all agree that's an alternate universe we can do without.

Just what the scheduling will look like for the Tassie team when it kicks off. Probably much like it is now. All non-Vic teams will play them in Tassie and the only Vic teams playing there will be North, Hawks, Saints.
Yep. Sadly, the success of the team will be hampered immediately by fixturing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just what the scheduling will look like for the Tassie team when it kicks off. Probably much like it is now. All non-Vic teams will play them in Tassie and the only Vic teams playing there will be North, Hawks, Saints.

Will host the Pies and Bombers at the MCG

Going on the AFL ā€˜s track record - Maynard getting off (again) for a more intentional strike than Heeneyā€™s can only mean one thing - heā€™s being groomed as the next Brownlow winner.

Itā€™s predicted heā€™ll appear next week with blonde tipsā€¦and will make a guest appearance on Home and Away.

A recording contract is set to be signed, a new single being released called ā€˜Michael Christian ainā€™t heavy, heā€™s my brotherā€™ .

I understand a new Reality TV show is offered - It will be called ā€˜Do it to me, Braydonā€™, contestants have the choice of being either charged into, elbowed or dinner with Michael Christian.

The Oxford English dictionary is also understood to be re-drafting the definition of ā€˜intentionalā€™. First draft is expected to be approved by the AFL and will read as follows:

ā€˜Intentionalā€™ - Adjective - ā€˜Deliberateā€™ ā€˜Done on purposeā€™ - ā€˜Not deliberate when applied to Collingwood defenders assaulting annoying forward pockets and back flankersā€™ -

Usage - ie ā€˜I did not intend to knee him in the spleenā€™, ā€˜I did not intend to put him out of the gameā€™, ā€˜I did not intend to elbow him in the faceā€™

Alt. meanings - - Definitely deliberate when you are a Swans player in contention for a brownlow.

Will host the Pies and Bombers at the MCG
Well of course they are. We're not expecting those two to leave Vic and trundle across the Tasman that's for sure. To be fair they probably don't even know where Bass Strait is! Probably think its part of the racetrack on Phillip Island.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back