Potential Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't mind Russell but we already have Jaensch who plays the same role. Russell has a bit more height which would suit him playing in defence, so I'd consider moving Jaensch to the wing. Him delivering the ball lace out to Tex and Tipps will cause a few tents to be pitched lol. :D

What about O'Keeffe though? Has anyone seen him play at any level?

Russell another half back flanker? we have a plorethra of these already. If we get him Tambling, Martin, Armstrong, Jaensch would all be fighting for that spot. Rather let these battle it out. Need to look in the middle and medium/small options up forward.

I reckon plenty of others will be thinking the same re Pfeiffer, we should draft him in the National Draft with a mid to late pick if we want him.
If he has cleaned up his act (and if any clubs should know, we should be it) then there is not doubt in my mind that he will get picked up in the National Draft.

If Pfeiffer has smartened up in the last couple of year, I would rather get him with our 3rd round draft pick than some speculative kid that will be delisted in 2 years time.

Pfeiffer's lack of success at AFL level has NEVER been due to lack of talent. There is a reason he was a 1st round selection in a draft. The kid can play and since he is a mature 25 year old player, he fits another need for this team.

Pfeiffer's lack of success at AFL level has NEVER been due to lack of talent. There is a reason he was a 1st round selection in a draft. The kid can play and since he is a mature 25 year old player, he fits another need for this team.
He is currently 23. Will be 24 at the end of this month.

I'd have a look at Anthony Tipungwuti in the draft, not sure how high he'd go, undoubtedly got some talent, but perhaps questions over consistency and fitness.
Second player featured in this video behind O'Meara.

[YOUTUBE]XgR6D3-cNfg[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he has cleaned up his act (and if any clubs should know, we should be it) then there is not doubt in my mind that he will get picked up in the National Draft.

If Pfeiffer has smartened up in the last couple of year, I would rather get him with our 3rd round draft pick than some speculative kid that will be delisted in 2 years time.

I'd like to know whether it's possible for those who bagged me to no end for rating him when Pfeiffer was deliseted, to offer me an apology?? ;) :p

I'd have a look at Anthony Tipungwuti in the draft, not sure how high he'd go, undoubtedly got some talent, but perhaps questions over consistency and fitness.

[youtube]XgR6D3-cNfg[/youtube]

Good pickup, discussed on the looking to the draft thread, coz he is in NT GWS will get first shot at him YWT.

I'd like to know whether it's possible for those who bagged me to no end for rating him when Pfeiffer was deliseted, to offer me an apology?? ;) :p
Dude no one ever questioned his talent! It was other things that were considered and the decision was right at the time and even further justified by the fact that Carlton had a crack (due to talent) and delisted him (due to off field stuff)!

You don't hold on to those players for 5 years (unless we are talking about Matthew Smith :D)

Like I have said before, provided that he has smartened up and decided to unconditionally dedicate himself to footy, I am more than happy for us to pick him up because the kid can play. That was never in doubt! ;)

[YOUTUBE]XgR6D3-cNfg[/YOUTUBE]

Very talented, but now we know who ate all the pies!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back