CAR - 5.8.38
STK - 6.8.44

Goals
CAR - Silvagni 2, Owies, Kennedy, Durdin
STK - Membrey, Campbell, Wood, Butler, King, Higgins

Much better quarter in all aspects.

Members are best for the half.

Battle has looked good as a defender.
To steal Gringo's comment, we did well to get back into the game whilst still playing ordinary footy. I don't think Carlton played that badly either. Maybe the free kicks balanced out a bit more? Ha

Mason Wood, Billings, Sincs, Jones all have a bit of extra dive and made up a big bit of that turn around. A few of the look terrible still. Gresh has had good patches too actually, Wilkie solid as well and Snags with some redemption acts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Battle, Membery, Sincs, Jones (although patchy), Higgins, Hill all doing well. Wood, Crouch, Butler, Gresh, DMac doing ok also. Byrnes, Sharman, Steele pretty unsighted.

Higgins wins the loose ball after King crashes the pack, and after being down by 27 points early on, the Saints hit the front

Q2, 28:51
CAR - 5.8.38
STK - 6.7.43

Goals
CAR - Silvagni 2, Owies, Kennedy, Durdin
STK - Membrey, Campbell, Wood, Butler, King, Higgins
maybe i should watch it now

As an outsider looking at this game, you would see Cripps as a top midfielder, and Steele as a plodder who might struggle to get a game next week. These are the games where a captain needs to stand up and get the team over the line and I would hope he gets a rev from Ratten.
Steele doesn’t need to do shit. The other mids need to prove they deserve his effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Practice Match, 2022: Carlton v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back