Pre-season 2014/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2014-11-05/who-is-training-at-lhc

THREE delisted AFL players will train at St Kilda from today 5 until the National Draft.

Shaun McKernan and Jared Petrenko (both from Adelaide) and Jeremy Taylor (Gold Coast) will be put through their paces at Linen House Centre in the hope of earning a rookie or senior spot on the Saints list.

Four Sandringham VFL players will also join the playing group during this time. They are Cameron Banfield, Elliot Le Grice, Jack Noone and Kenny Ong.

Tim Membrey was delisted by Sydney on Friday and will also commence his St Kilda duties this week.

Is it wrong that I want us to pick up Jack Noone, just so that commentators get confused between him and Jack Newnes?

Do we know who out of the 1-4 year players are having delayed starts to preseason?

Dunstan with his shoulder? Webster's foot?

Is it me or is Eli looking substantially bigger?

10623644_10152630953308183_4313682080599816889_o.jpg

Is it me or is Eli looking substantially bigger?

Definitely. Markworth looks noticeable bigger also, and potentially Ross as well. The most pleasing picture for me, was the one with Spencer jogging on the outside of the group. He looks to be really fit, you can tell he has being putting some miles into those legs. He is not necessarily bigger, but definitely a bit more ripped. There was a definite paunch creeping in towards the end of last season.

I am hoping he has really being doing the hard yards in his break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any photos of Markworth Pearce or Longer to see if theyve toned up.

The preseason coverage of Petrenko (article on AFL.com.au, couple of photos on Facebook) reminds me quite a bit of Weller last year. I have him earmarked for a rookie spot.

Eli's looking to be in great shape considering the injury he had. I was worried that he would have gone backwards, but he's definitely added some weight in the right areas.

Will Saad get a chance to train with us before the drafts?

what happened to the dreadlocks? he used to look like the essendon player, now no longer

He ties them up occasionally. I was standing behind him in line for a movie a while ago and he had them tied up. I can see how they could get annoying sometimes.

E: Beaten but I have a lame story to go with mine. Better luck next time A2R. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Pre-season 2014/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back