Pre-season 2014/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon jack Billings has got bigger in the upper body. Also looks like Dunstan has lost some weight - got a bit leaner....Eli looks much bigger. It'll be good to see him play again...

I wonder if Sipposs' best chance at an AFL career (hopefully with the Saints) is as the third tall... defender. Tom Harley type role. Good user, good mark, good reader of the play, good size.

Just a thought.

I wonder if Sipposs' best chance at an AFL career (hopefully with the Saints) is as the third tall... defender. Tom Harley type role. Good user, good mark, good reader of the play, good size.

Just a thought.

i think you might be right... however, i think his biggest issue is his tank. i dont think he will keep up with any of the third talls in the AFL, well atleast for now

i think people sometimes confuse lack of effort/laziness with ability to run/repeat efforts. i just think he really struggles with the running side of the game

i think you might be right... however, i think his biggest issue is his tank. i dont think he will keep up with any of the third talls in the AFL, well atleast for now

i think people sometimes confuse lack of effort/laziness with ability to run/repeat efforts. i just think he really struggles with the running side of the game
Some good points Defacto:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
I think some people dont understand that not everybody can have a 'big'tank.
With all the professional training done, not all players can mark as good as others. Some are better kicks than others and some will just never have elite running abilities.
Sure you can improve over time. But even if Siposs trained 9 days a week he probably still wouldnt have a great tank. I just dont think hes got it in him.
Players like that who are 'lacking something' usually have to have something else very special to make up for it.
Like Greg Williams for eg. Slow as cold treacle, couldnt mark, couldnt jump. But lighting quick with hands and mind.
Besides from a booming kick. I dont think Sippa has anything to make up for a below par running ability.
But id love for the kid to prove me wrong and come out and kick 20-30 goals next yr:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive never been to the Seaford Ground. But whats with all the trees:eek:
It looks like weve got the only AFL ground that could burn down in a bushfireo_O[/QUOTE]

Whats wrong with treed? Ive played down at the old Ivanhoe ground which is surrounded by gum trees like that and its a really gorgeous ground to play at. (despite them literally painting the dirt in the goal squares green haha)

Ive never been to the Seaford Ground. But whats with all the trees:eek:
It looks like weve got the only AFL ground that could burn down in a bushfireo_O

Whats wrong with treed? Ive played down at the old Ivanhoe ground which is surrounded by gum trees like that and its a really gorgeous ground to play at. (despite them literally painting the dirt in the goal squares green haha)[/QUOTE]
maybe we could update the changerooms down there Nuts? they are still the same since i played there!

I reckon jack Billings has got bigger in the upper body. Also looks like Dunstan has lost some weight - got a bit leaner....Eli looks much bigger. It'll be good to see him play again...

IMO this is a good thing. I thought he was a little too big and if dropping 3-4kg improves his running capacity both fast and slow pace I feel it will balance him out better as a player without hindering his inside clearance / tackling game much.

I know he is my man crush but I'm 100% certain he is the best player we got into the club last year

Definitely share those sentiments. I was keen on Billings for most of last year, and I was hoping desperately Acres would fall to us, and thank god he did. He has the most potential out of the 3 of them, and that it itself is huge, given Billings has huge huge potential. Exciting times ahead!!

Markworth, looking bigger

1522476_10152630953803183_7700404012890079857_o.jpg

Longer, hopefully it's just the pic making him look like he has a beer gut :p

Whose arm is that...tucked in behind Hamill's left hip? Wright?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pre-season 2014/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back