Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

If you had two Harry Schoenbergs at a bar, one an average bloke, works as a painter earns 80k; the other one an elite footballer for the best club in the land on 400k.

Regular Harry approaches the most attractive woman at the bar - "go away creep".

AFL player Harry gets approached by the most attractive woman at the bar.

And you can't convince me otherwise.

Look, I am well aware... I have friends with girls this age and a son this age. However, not ALL of them are this way inclined. And I think it's unfair to tar them all with the same brush just because they are going out with a footballer.
Is there a reason for Instagram other than attention?

If you had two Harry Schoenbergs at a bar, one an average bloke, works as a painter earns 80k; the other one an elite footballer for the best club in the land on 400k.

Regular Harry approaches the most attractive woman at the bar - "go away creep".

Ivan Soldo agrees with this

1702446886898.png
Example A - Chris Mayne at the Brownlow

Of course people are more attracted to driven, motivated individuals. They are passionate about their field and push themselves to be the best at it. People are attracted to success, because it shows a lot of positive character traits.

If the account isn't set to private then its a fair bet they are all for more followers and the attention that comes with it.
Look..

Clearly Jenny believes these young ladies should be seen but not heard..

Just hang off the waists of their famous football partners looking pretty and not pursue any of their own enterprises via self promotion..

And certainly not promoting themselves via their social media accounts… noooo… cant have these young ladies potentially making heaps of money becoming famous influencers with a little bit of a help along from also being the partners of AFL footy players..

I say good on em. If you’ve got it, flaunt it and use it to your own advantage.

Plenty of young women and men out there are promoting themselves, some shamelessly, on social media and making a hell of a lot of coin doing so..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look..

Clearly Jenny believes these young ladies should be seen but not heard..

Just hang off the waists of their famous football partners looking pretty and not pursue any of their own enterprises via self promotion..

And certainly not promoting themselves via their social media accounts… noooo… cant have these young ladies potentially making heaps of money becoming famous influencers with a little bit of a help along from also being the partners of AFL footy players..

I say good on em. If you’ve got it, flaunt it and use it to your own advantage.

Plenty of young women and men out there are promoting themselves, some shamelessly, on social media and making a hell of a lot of coin doing so..
That's the most amazing take on what Jenny said. Brilliant stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back