Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand it may be a pain to change everything over like licenses and stuff, but did anyone know who Nadia Bartell was or even Bec Judd before there respective marriages
Rebecca Twigley was a fairly well known model, before she became Bec Judd.

NFI who Nadia Bartel was before she married an AFL footballer though.

Rebecca Twigley was a fairly well known model, before she became Bec Judd.

NFI who Nadia Bartel was before she married an AFL footballer though.
You know it is quite possible for women to achieve things after they marry due to hard work and perseverance and not just because of their last name.

Didnt know a horse and cart had a distributor cap…😆
they do, here is one

Horseshoe.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have NFI what THESE ladies want.
Why the fxxk wouldnt these ladies want their social media accounts made public for all to see.. more subscribers, more likes, more followers.

Equals..

More chance of making shittonnes of money being an “influencer” in a year or two later..

Are you jealous of them Jenny?..

Good on em I say..

Why the fxxk wouldnt these ladies want their social media accounts made public for all to see.. more subscribers, more likes, more followers.

Equals..

More chance of making shittonnes of money being an “influencer” in a year or two later..

Good on em I say..
Like I said... you have NFI!

What the Clam man is talking about is way more prevalent on Social Meadia especially Instagram than you might want to believe I'm afraid.
Look, I am well aware... I have friends with girls this age and a son this age. However, not ALL of them are this way inclined. And I think it's unfair to tar them all with the same brush just because they are going out with a footballer.

Look, I am well aware... I have friends with girls this age and a son this age. However, not ALL of them are this way inclined. And I think it's unfair to tar them all with the same brush just because they are going out with a footballer.
Good luck to them .....My original point was though that there are some pretty well rough looking footballers getting around with absolute stunners as partners, and a lot (not all) may (or may not) like the idea that their profile gets a boost from there partner being an elite sportsman

You know it is quite possible for women to achieve things after they marry due to hard work and perseverance and not just because of their last name.
Get off your high horse. I was responding to (and quoted) this post:
I understand it may be a pain to change everything over like licenses and stuff, but did anyone know who Nadia Bartell was or even Bec Judd before there respective marriages
Surely you can see that it's specifically talking about Bartel & Judd's achievements pre-marriage?

You have NFI what THESE ladies want.
Given that their Bios, as stated in the Ragvertiser, state that they're all models - I think it's a reasonable assumption to be making.

It's certainly true that not all ladies are narcissistic attention seekers (most are not), but when it comes to models, the strike rate is very close to 100%.

What?.. without asking these ladies first whether they’d mind the Advertiser including them in the article?
Who knows? The article is utter trash and isn't news... who cares who someone is dating.

I'm not going to cast my judgment on the women involved, because they happen to be dating a footballer. The footballers chose them as their partner and most would want a happy family (such as both Judd and Bartel).

It was entirely within the discretion of the advertiser to publish their socials.

People are acting like these women are straight out of Macbeth; cunning and conniving, using these helpless men for pure clout...

We should have built up enough credits for the next decade of preseason games to be at Thebarton and not that shithole
I'd look at it the other way, I am backing us in to beat them consistently (much more often than they beat us) going forward in the coming years. So lets play them there and if we can belt them on their own sh1t tip it will further erode their confidence leading into the season

Equals..

Good on em I say..

If you can make money. All the luck to them I say

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre-Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back