Preview Preliminary final - Hawthorn v Port Adelaide, MCG, 20 September 2014 @ 4.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct.

One is one most maligned players in this board. The other is All Australian.

As I said on the previous post, stats aren't everything. However Suckling is judged way too harshly.
Like I said, quite a bit of confirmation bias about Suckling. At some point he's had a few soft goes at it and people have formed that opinion of him. Now if he does something hard people don't notice or they simply brush it off as a once off yet as soon as he appears to shirk a contest they are at his throat.

Nice to see the board infiltrated by the nuffies from across the boarder :drunk::drunk:
What, you mean me, MrFujiMoto, AdelaideHawk & several others?

So that's injury rumors about Hale, Suckers and Burgers. Three late changes? The media are all over Port as they were with Freo next week. Maybe I should rephrase that, the media want anyone to win except us, but we should be used to that by now.
Hale looked fine at training yesterday and Burger had a family thing both should be good to go.

When they announced the teams on Sen last night they mentioned that the Hun was reporting an injury cloud over hale. Any news on this?

Cloud and Hale? Sound like someone is taking the piss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe the MODS have not carded that little ignoramus from Adelaide. Guys, don't respond to its drivel, you only encourage it.

Give 'em a chance, they can't be here 24/7.

And for those who want them to see red, there is a report button under their posts which is far more effective than just bleating to our mods in the thread hoping they stumble upon your post (general statement directed to all rather than you specifically TH).

When they announced the teams on Sen last night they mentioned that the Hun was reporting an injury cloud over hale. Any news on this?

Hale looked fine at training yesterday and Burger had a family thing both should be good to go.

Cloud and Hale? Sound like someone is taking the piss.

Does Haley becoming a new dad count as an excuse?? Lack of sleep if bub is already home.
He may just be tired..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back