Preliminary Final - Western Bulldogs vs GWS - Ticketing/Travel thread

Will you be going to Spotless Paddock if you can get a match ticket?

• Yes, from interstate, flying

Votes: 40 29.6%
  • Yes, from interstate, by bus/car/train

Votes: 30 22.2%
  • Yes, from NSW/ACT

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • No, but will be there in Spirit

Votes: 48 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys, did anyone else go in the draw to be in the gaurd of honour? My fiancé did it and we got a spot, should be awesome!
Good on you. I did- no luck though but pleased to see that someone from here did. Enjoy it- hopefully a night to remember for a long time

Gotta say, i know there was a stuff up with Ticketmaster but i can't help but think scalpers saw it as a big opportunity, bought a heap, pump up their prices and now that they aren't selling at $400 a pop, they are offering them to us "at face value" just so they don't make a loss. Call me a pessimist but i know it happens with other events.

Leaving in under 6 hours for the drive there!
Does anyone know if DD is far back enough to see much of the ground?

I've always thought DD's are perfect!

Mate, it's at Spotless, you may as well be sitting in your car at the local footy match, you'll be clsoe wherever you sit with only 24,000 capacity. Have an awesome time dude, go Doggies!

Leaving in under 6 hours for the drive there!
Does anyone know if DD is far back enough to see much of the ground?
If you Google Image search spotless there are some pictures of the seats. To me it looks like AA BB etc might be a slightly more elevated section behind level 1. There are about 8 rows in the pic. We are in BB.and I think they'll be good.

For those who are familiar with Sydney, any help would be appreciated. We are driving down from Newcastle with heaps of time to spare, where would be the best place to stop and get public transport? The ticket allowing free transport, is there are time in the day that this begins? or a limit on the places/ amounts of travel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those who are familiar with Sydney, any help would be appreciated. We are driving down from Newcastle with heaps of time to spare, where would be the best place to stop and get public transport? The ticket allowing free transport, is there are time in the day that this begins? or a limit on the places/ amounts of travel?
The ppl on the GWS board have been very happy to answer such questions from Bullies supporters...you might like to visit there.

Hey guys, anyone looking for a spare ticket, I have 1 ticket available.

Its in Aisle 248 row CC, anyone interested, please let me know via PM.

I would suggest parking at Hornsby station. Train from Hornsby to Strathfield.
You should be able to get a train from Strathfield to Olympic Park or you can also catch another train up to Lidcombe ( 3 stops) where I think more trains will shuttle to Olympic Park.

http://www.sydneytrains.info/stations/pdf/suburban_map.pdf

The free travel doesn't apply to every station in NSW, only applies to stations within a certain range of the city (although it's pretty extensive).
Sydney Trains website has the info.

Hey guys, anyone looking for a spare ticket, I have 1 ticket available.

Its in Aisle 248 row CC, anyone interested, please let me know via PM.

Also willing to take less than face value for ticket, will meet outside stadium if anyone is interested

Remove this Banner Ad

Preliminary Final - Western Bulldogs vs GWS - Ticketing/Travel thread

Back