C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you on about
It’s exactly what happened. In degrees of seriousness, from my understanding, it was annoying behaviour, but totally unacceptable.

I’ve seen it before in Ammo’s when the boys get behind the goals and try to assist the goal umpire.

Again, from my understanding, there were no club officials/coaches/current players or committee members involved. But as a club we’re must do better.

It will be addressed.

Move on, big games this week.

How many still overseas? How many injuries?

2013 Premiership Reunion were a little boisterous. Not acceptable behaviour and those who are guilty will be punished accordingly.
Sounds like the men in green being too fragile, not the only charge of this type up on the odd layout on the tribunal page with random investigations evrywhere

TIPS FOR ROUND 14

Hampton Rovers
Old Ivanhoe
Old Carey. Must win (Think l said that last week) Handful returning.
PEGS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honest Review - Round 14
Mazenod and Mazenod. Ground was ok, but heavy on pavilion side.
3 goal wind favouring the southern end.
1st quarter
Mazenod won the toss and used the wind ok, but kicked only 2 goals.
OI controlled the ball but didn’t quite take their chances.
2nd quarter
Again the team kicking into the wind used the ball better. With Maz kicking 2 to OI 1. Warby was creating havoc and Boyce was a big taker forward.
3rd quarter saw OI use the ball better with more control and with a 4 goal quarter to 3 goals to Maz, OI went into the last quarter 2 goals down but with the wind advantage dropping away, a lot of work was needed. OI got one quickly the then drew level, Maz got one then a first gamer off the half back snuck down and kicked a goal, followed by a miracle goal by Billy gave us a 6 point lead. Maz snuck a point. With the clock counting down the ball was kicked forward and fell agonisingly short for the Maz forward. Ball up, game over. Winner winner chicken dinner.

But in reality footy is irrelevant and most know a Maz player was very seriously injure overseas and our thoughts and prayers are with him.

Amazing results in Prem C and AFL, (Go Blues).

Big game next week between Marcellin and Ormond.

If any tipster gets more than 1 they are cheating.

Bring on Parkdale.

Good to see a young Sean Flaherty running the boundary on the weekend for PEGS. It’s about time he did some work around the club.

Next we will have Bedford doning the green top and tossing a few in😂😂.

Never too young.

We were told we had two boundary umpires but none showed. Our kid ran both ressies and seniors.

Good to see a young Sean Flaherty running the boundary on the weekend for PEGS. It’s about time he did some work around the club.

Next we will have Bedford doning the green top and tossing a few in😂😂.

Never too young.

We were told we had two boundary umpires but none showed. Our kid ran both ressies and seniors.
You know how well i'm moving , the Strobler would probably do me over 10 metres

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back