C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see a young Sean Flaherty running the boundary on the weekend for PEGS. It’s about time he did some work around the club.

Next we will have Bedford doning the green top and tossing a few in😂😂.

Never too young.

We were told we had two boundary umpires but none showed. Our kid ran both ressies and seniors.
The old man is an absolute legend of the club. Played 200 games at Therry and done every role from President to boundary at PEGS for over 24 years
Deserves a VAFA medal. He loves it though

Don’t sleep on Mazenod and Parkdale
Both can challenge top 3

The old man is an absolute legend of the club. Played 200 games at Therry and done every role from President to boundary at PEGS for over 24 years

Both can challenge top 3
It really is an even competition , no doubt O/S travel has had an affect on some

Low scoring arm wrestle down at Bulleen but a few more back and some great high pressure football saw the Panthers home in a tight one. Plenty to like from a very young team(noting there are quite a few very young teams in C grade)

Both can challenge top 3
Don’t sleep on Mazenod or Parkdale
You were warned

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mazenod all but gone… 4 looks set. Can’t see Parkdale losing next week on current form and that would wrap it up.

Parkdale the side nobody wants to play…
Unfortunately for a Parkdale, their best player won’t qualify for finals. I could be wrong. Harvey Johnson, thankfully for the other teams, won’t qualify. He is as good as anything in Prem C.

Unfortunately for a Parkdale, their best player won’t qualify for finals. I could be wrong. Harvey Johnson, thankfully for the other teams, won’t qualify. He is as good as anything in Prem C.
Has played 2 games, qualify if play 4 isnt it? Still 2 games left for Parkdale.. Macdermid also a star.

Whoever comes 3rd is likely starting as the outsider first final...

Old Camberwell play Old Ivanhoe and Parkdale. Both huge tests
Old Ivanhoe play Old Camberwell and PEGS away both big tests.
PEGS play Marcelin Ormond and Old Ivanhoe. Beware teams in relegation
Parkdale play Mazenod and Old Camberwell both tests
Fascinating final rounds

Last edited:
Low scoring arm wrestle down at Bulleen but a few more back and some great high pressure football saw the Panthers home in a tight one. Plenty to like from a very young team(noting there are quite a few very young teams in C grade)
Deserved win. Had control basically all day.

That’ll be it for Ormond you would imagine…… what has gone on there?
Beaten fair and square , the Eagles reckon it was their best team all year and they were fantastic , as good as they were Ormond was as bad .
Injuries to absolute key players and overseas travel , have blooded many players for the future and the 2nd oldest yesterday was 23 .
No excuses on yesterdays performance and it's not the end of the world , look at PEGS and Camberwell .

Deserved win. Had control basically all day.
Best description. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Great to see two very young ruckman go at it all day. Future is very bright for both.

Please never send A Grade umpires down to C Grade. It’s all about “look at me” “look at me”.

Beaten fair and square , the Eagles reckon it was their best team all year and they were fantastic , as good as they were Ormond was as bad .
Injuries to absolute key players and overseas travel , have blooded many players for the future and the 2nd oldest yesterday was 23 .
No excuses on yesterdays performance and it's not the end of the world , look at PEGS and Camberwell .
I'm backing Ormond to knock off Rovers in the last round at the Gunn and avoid relegation. With GE likely to be playing C grade in 2024, Ormond need to stay up to give us the mouth watering match up all BF followers want to see.

I'm backing Ormond to knock off Rovers in the last round at the Gunn and avoid relegation. With GE likely to be playing C grade in 2024, Ormond need to stay up to give us the mouth watering match up all BF followers want to see.
Doesn't matter if Marcellin win another , it is what it is , some still going O/S.
Also talking to the Combine Pres they want us up as the games will be massive , maybe me and old mate PS can have a frothy and bury the hatchet

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back