C Section Prem C 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

A culinary thread perhaps, Bedders? I use the term culinary loosely.:)

AM alls not well at your favourite club in Leila Rd , seconds coach has lost it and it’s affecting many . Bedford’s favourite girls are on top though , so one team will be in finals .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Look forward to seeing the Rovers take on the Ashes this week. Monash best performance of the year last weekend, which is not a big endorsement as they’ve really struggled. Alex Bennett took one of the all time great hangers on Saturday and continues to show the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a big reunion on , will the goat of interchange stewards be there ?
Definitely, although I will be doing the timekeeping for the Thirds at Boss James Reserve earlier that day. Gave up doing the interchange steward due to the pandemic to move into the timekeeping position for the Hampton Rovers 3rds, Under 19 and Reserves teams.

On 5002X using BigFooty.com mobile app

Marcellin - 0.12 for the day and the prospect of playing Division football next season.

What has happened to what was once a mighty club? Do they lose all the kids from the school to the NFNL?

Marcellin - 0.12 for the day and the prospect of playing Division football next season.

What has happened to what was once a mighty club? Do they lose all the kids from the school to the NFNL?
If it wasn't for a one off game from Callum Brown they'd be there this year ! then he gave them the arse

Got virtually no kids from the school in 2024.

Their 2024 school football captain is currently playing for Banyule.

One of their school boys from last year played in our 2023 Senior Premiership.

It’s clear there is a disconnect between the club and the school. Can Bernie fix it. I’m not sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section Prem C 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back