C Section Prem C 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s a bit of an unwritten law. Poor form. I’m an ex player/ supporter..but I always have 1 beer minimum at oppositions as a sign of respect.
Like to read their memorabilia, chat to the guys you know are fabric of both that club and the comp.
Coaches/presidents need to say to their team..’head up for one boys’ regardless of whether you win or lose or have something else on. Not hard.

Yet after the 175 point drubbing in round one by Parkdale all our boys went in for a drink. Says a lot.
You should be well pleased with your clubs efforts this year PS. From all accounts some decent teams in C grade. After a torrid start a likely 8 win season is well and truly a pass mark.

Last edited:
You should be well pleased with your clubs efforts this year PS. From all accounts some decent teams in C grade. After a torrid start a likely 8 win season is well and truly a pass mark.

You have to think this is due to a super coach, hats off to them which is hard to say .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

FWIW, fair to say one very good team is going to miss the trip to B. With StBedes and Caulfield Gr (or Beauy!) coming back to C, you'd expect those teams to be very strong. Prelim final will be a must watch.

Massive 1 v 2 game this week with Old Carey v AJAX. Winner gets the double chance, loser will take on Parkdale in the 1st Semi.
With Hampton playing Oakleigh they should get the job done and move to 2nd spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section Prem C 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back