U19 Premier 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i told you that there undermanned due to the 17s playing finals and essentially having a south side ,apart from about 10 and st.bedes only have 2 under 17s that play premier so your false with your claims their boys !! i would be extremely disapointed if beauy didnt keep the coaching panel the same as you can only do so much with the cattle you have !
Beauy are not a Premier side THIS YEAR weather you like it or not so stop with the pathetic excuses, many other sides with same or more 17y/o's competing above par

Dont believe any of this Cathcart crap, but to be honest De La dont need him, De La with a full side look very good to me with possibly two best players in the comp having the last name Haley, Charlie to me is the best in the comp, he is class above any other player i have seen this year and his brother Harry is not far behind him, De La are the real deal and will be looking to go one step further this year. looking forward for a HUGE September!!!

i told you that there undermanned due to the 17s playing finals and essentially having a south side ,apart from about 10 and st.bedes only have 2 under 17s that play premier so your false with your claims their boys !! i would be extremely disapointed if beauy didnt keep the coaching panel the same as you can only do so much with the cattle you have !
Unfortunately some people just open their mouth to change feet. You obviously have no idea about the St bedes team either. Maybe the U17s you have should get together and suggest putting in a Beauy Under 18 team next season. Solves all your problems, including running out of excuses.

Mate, instead of posting crap all the time and looking like a muppet how about you tell me how he can keep his job! You lost to Fitzroy today!! Side played finals last year and will only avoid relegation due to the VAFA not forcing blacks back to div 2 this year!! Don't give me rubbish about kids either as several posters have pointed out other clubs get can make it happen!! What do Beauy need to review then? Something isn't right...

Don't listen to what that bias idiot chislet has to say, he has no idea. The fact of the matter is that Beauy have lost basically there best 18 from last year, or 18 out of there best 22. With most of them moving onto senior footy, some to other clubs and some just not playing at all. Obviously talent changes from year to year and last year Beauy had its most successful year in the premier 19 division coming close to a flag.
This years 19's down at Beauy is different to other years, as stated it is a lot younger, but that's only because of the problems the 17's team had last year, I am almost pretty sure there wasn't one.
With strong connections to the strong u17's team down at Cheltenham and also with this years u17's I'm sure Beauy will bounce back better than ever and get over the dreadful year it has had to date.

Unfortunately some people just open their mouth to change feet. You obviously have no idea about the St bedes team either. Maybe the U17s you have should get together and suggest putting in a Beauy Under 18 team next season. Solves all your problems, including running out of excuses.

Why the farrrrrrk is anyone spending time talking about beauy - couldnt be more irrelevant at this time of year....

Move on people........

love your input OnceAgain, I reckon you and me would get on seriously well when out on the pi$$. Wanna exchange numbers?
Heres whats making news:
- Word out of the De La camp is that Harry and Charlie Haley are still not talking to eachother after having another run in with each other. 2 massive ego's going at it. It would be great to see it in person
- Matt Douglas (2011 u19 OX skipper) is still battlnig weight fluctuations

agreed with beauy. no one could give a stuff as we are at the business end of the year

is his haley brothers thing not talking to each other serious?? or just taking the piss?

finals time is nearly here, best time of the year!!

my bet is any team on the day can beat anyone, which has been shown in this seasons results. believe my local boys from the snake pit can be the dark horse and come all the way after finally getting a full strength team in this week

agreed with beauy. no one could give a stuff as we are at the business end of the year

is his haley brothers thing not talking to each other serious?? or just taking the piss?

my bet is any team on the day can beat anyone, which has been shown in this seasons results. believe my local boys from the snake pit can be the dark horse and come all the way after finally getting a full strength team in this week

Not so sure about that mate... De La had plenty out on Saturday and expect them to take back what is righfully theirs in the coming months.

Nah purple dinasour the Haley rumours are true. they wont be kicking it to eachother this week thats for sure and maybe also in the coming weeks. I had a chat with my source in the DeLa camp today and said it is actually quite worrying for the premiership favourties.

K Lozz, can you give any further details on the matter?

Not so sure about that mate... De La had plenty out on Saturday and expect them to take back what is righfully theirs in the coming months.

don't think bernards had their best 22 out their pal. more than a few to come back from seniors and injury this week and next. very pleased at how we have played against de la and xavs both times this year

don't think bernards had their best 22 out their pal. more than a few to come back from seniors and injury this week and next. very pleased at how we have played against de la and xavs both times this year[/quote

I didn't mention anything about St Bernards. Sure they're a good side but i think the cream rises to the top come September...

Cream being the boys from Dairy Bell - Pardon the pun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't think bernards had their best 22 out their pal. more than a few to come back from seniors and injury this week and next. very pleased at how we have played against de la and xavs both times this year

St Bernards beat De La fair and square on Saturday. Both teams, as do all sides, had good players unavailable, injured, in the seniors etc etc. (Except Xavs who don’t play U19s in the seniors)

Only thing that matters is the result on the day. Bernie’s got the points and rightly so. Should they face off in finals the teams will be vastly different I would expect.

Looking ahead to 2nd semi. Same weekend as Rd 18 for seniors. Win or lose De La seniors locked into 3rd so would expect D’s skipper Sam Brooks to play 19s rather than seniors. If seniors progress through finals who knows what will happen then.

Have to laugh at those taking the Cathcart & Haley posts seriously. To put you all at ease both stories are fantasy.

just to make a comment about the coaching at beaumaris

my mate played there, and with the crop that coach was given last year a flag should have been theres.
with people like mattingly dickinson bull ramanathan rayner and webber, all of which had star form coming from the 2010 season, these boys and others reached nowhere near full potential.
which can be proven by the facts they took backward steps in football.
none of these boys are playing senior football regularly and i believe dickinson isnt even at the club anymore
ramanathan, i was told, had one more year of 19's and from being an underage player in 2010 and finishing top 8 in the league he should be playing a high standard of footy yet some of the boys at the dairy wonder if he should have come accross to de la when the offer was made...

the point is something needs to happen to the coaching at beaumaris if it is to remain in pemier and have the impact they continuously promise

just to make a comment about the coaching at beaumaris

my mate played there, and with the crop that coach was given last year a flag should have been theres.
with people like mattingly dickinson bull ramanathan rayner and webber, all of which had star form coming from the 2010 season, these boys and others reached nowhere near full potential.
which can be proven by the facts they took backward steps in football.
none of these boys are playing senior football regularly and i believe dickinson isnt even at the club anymore
ramanathan, i was told, had one more year of 19's and from being an underage player in 2010 and finishing top 8 in the league he should be playing a high standard of footy yet some of the boys at the dairy wonder if he should have come accross to de la when the offer was made...

the point is something needs to happen to the coaching at beaumaris if it is to remain in pemier and have the impact they continuously promise

I think people covered this Chillen... Start up another thread if you want to keep venting your anger.

No one cares, it's finals time now.

I think people covered this Chillen... Start up another thread if you want to keep venting your anger.

No one cares, it's finals time now.

Enough about Beauy for today ...

They have released the team of the year this week. Please find it below.

Team of the year:
B C Long (Old Scotch) D Convery (De La Salle) D Pactas (Fitzroy)
HB S Peacock (Old Melburnians) B McLean (Beaumaris) S Bell (Uni Blacks)
C S Carr (Uni Blues) C O'Bierne (Old Scotch) A Murray (Old Melburnians)
HF R Ralph (Old Xavs) S Berengo (Old Xavs) M Williams (Beaumaris)
F C Haley (De La Salle) D Wall (St Bernards) P Johnson (De La Salle)
R P Fergusson (Uni Blues) A Cross (SB/MT) H Haley (De La Salle)
I J Terrell (De La Salle) T Sharp (Uni Blacks) J Gay (St Bernards)
J O'Kearney (SB/MT)

Has anyone got any comments or thoughts on the team ?

Team of the year:
J O'Kearney (SB/MT)

How the **** did M.Williams make it, has the worst dispsosal in the VAFA, surely C.McCready (SB/MT) and L.Barda (De La Salle) are stiff and are better than that Williams hack

Team of the year:
J O'Kearney (SB/MT)

This scribe clearly didn't go to many games....

Team of the year:
J O'Kearney (SB/MT)

harry haley definatly agree with the best on baller in the vafa but sefton mcgraw also from dela very stiff to miss out on the half back thoughts?

This scribe clearly didn't go to many games....

Only 2 Xavs players? Turn it up. Either the Xavs coach only nominated 2 players or it is an attempt to keep all clubs happy. How else can you explain Beaumaris having the same representation as Xavs. While I see De La have a good representation I don’t necessarily agree with them all. 1 or 2 might be lucky while Luke Barda very stiff to miss out.

Only 2 Xavs players? Turn it up. Either the Xavs coach only nominated 2 players or it is an attempt to keep all clubs happy. How else can you explain Beaumaris having the same representation as Xavs. While I see De La have a good representation I don’t necessarily agree with them all. 1 or 2 might be lucky while Luke Barda very stiff to miss out.

I agree in part rooster ... Xavs are being ripped off. Denton should have been in that team as well.

The team picked has very little semblance of a team you would pick if you were playing a game tomorrow.

Each side would have claims for extra players to be picked in the side. Barda is a good player and should have commanded a spot on interchange as a minimum.

Team of the year:
J O'Kearney (SB/MT)

how players from uni blacks were even thought about being put in the team, let alone make the team is beyond me. as harsh as it sounds, i doubt one player from the 22 would get a game in either of the top 4 sides.

agreed that the scribe is only keeping clubs happy as there is no other reason to explain uni blacks and beauys inclusions

St Bernards beat De La fair and square on Saturday. Both teams, as do all sides, had good players unavailable, injured, in the seniors etc etc. (Except Xavs who don’t play U19s in the seniors)

Only thing that matters is the result on the day. Bernie’s got the points and rightly so. Should they face off in finals the teams will be vastly different I would expect.

Looking ahead to 2nd semi. Same weekend as Rd 18 for seniors. Win or lose De La seniors locked into 3rd so would expect D’s skipper Sam Brooks to play 19s rather than seniors. If seniors progress through finals who knows what will happen then.

Have to laugh at those taking the Cathcart & Haley posts seriously. To put you all at ease both stories are fantasy.

Seems to work alright hey Rooster ........few less skinners in the De La Seniors might make the difference come crunch time at EP!!

1991 is a long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back