Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
De La Salle
Caulfield Grammarians
Old Xaverians
Old Carey
Uni Blues

i love all the love for the Panthers. Have the St Bedes losses outweighed the gains by that much that they not even favourites at home against a side that finished 7th??? Still stick to my original tips. Will keep in touch via the new App for live scores. Can't wait to see live games.

i love all the love for the Panthers. Have the St Bedes losses outweighed the gains by that much that they not even favourites at home against a side that finished 7th??? Still stick to my original tips. Will keep in touch via the new App for live scores. Can't wait to see live games.

Dont talk them down Carlton, they should have won there last year.

Scotch
Carey
OX
Collegians
Caulfield

Dont talk them down Carlton, they should have won there last year.

Scotch
Carey
OX
Collegians
Caulfield

Totally agree ARod, they were in a winning position at Brindisi and l think were not too far away on Dunshea either. Will be a terrific first up game and to get a win there in round one would be a huge bonus. l am on the Panthers for sure.

BS suggested that all the talk of retirements at the tigers was off the mark and they have recruited a quality beanpole ruckman, but having no thirds and struggling to field a full team In the twos suggests a huge loss of depth if not quality. If the loss is quality as well they are in huge trouble.

On the verge of another fantastic season for the premier suburban competition in Melbourne - it propbably the most open it's ever been. Good talk coming out of CG and Baryards and not so good talk coming out of St Bogans.

Onto the tips

Xavs
DLS - They will win the flag, right it's been said
Uni
OC
CG

Trinity and St Bogans to prop up all teams after the home & away has been completed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't get enough of VAFA, then, there's more:

Watch Oakleigh Krushers and University Blacks in Prem B battle it out at the old VFA
Ground at Warrawee Park (Melways Map 69 F7) on SUNDAY.

Reserves from 11.40, Seniors from 2pm - just after a short ANZAC service on the ground.

In 2011 Uni saluted first time round by 2 points while in Round fourteen the Ks got home by 7 points in a thriller at MU ground.

Why on earth would people in A section go watch a B section match?

Good luck to those playing this weekend

Interesting encounter a Dairy Bell today. Scotchies were better organised and showed way more sustained intensity than I’ve seen from them for a long time. Unlucky not to get the choccies in the end.

Indeed they were AM. Scotch looked fit and very well drilled and you can see the influence of the new coaches. Finishing all over us but some how our defence kept them out in the final 5 minutes. However was a great win for us. Felt that not a lot went our way and to grind out a win like that was worth a lot. To be honest both teams a bit behind Collegians & Xavs right at the moment.

Funny old game down at Glenhuntly. 2 points in it at qtr time. StB's got out to 7-8 goals in the 3rd qtr and the Fields fought back kicking 11 goals to 4 after half time. Had a chance to win it with a kick from about 45m out directly in front with 30 seconds on the clock but unfortunatly wasn't to be and lost by 4 points

great work by bedes to silence some critics. Carey not the big improvers they were being touted as?

quite an exciting game at the uni. A fierce clash.

Sautner might be regarded as one of the worst blokes in melbourne but he can play footy!

Indeed they were AM. Scotch looked fit and very well drilled and you can see the influence of the new coaches. Finishing all over us but some how our defence kept them out in the final 5 minutes. However was a great win for us. Felt that not a lot went our way and to grind out a win like that was worth a lot. To be honest both teams a bit behind Collegians & Xavs right at the moment.

Put Harrison, Eddy, Williams, Lowe, Hale & co. back in the De La side and they will be a handful.

What an exciting firts round of Premier Football, definately in for a cracking season! the majority of round one games obviously went down to the wire, injuries permitting..

Round two!
Scotch to beat St Bedes at home in another close one- 1-2 goals
Caulfield to notch there first win at Glenhuntly over Carey- 3 goals
Collegians over DeLa, Sautner the difference- 4-5 goals
Bernards to continue their winning ways, could be a surprise packet this year over Trinity- 30-40 points
OX too strong at toorak park for mine, over Uni Blues- 1-2 goals

Good Luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back