A Section Premier 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any news to report from any of the games? didn't get the chance to go to one this week?

Just had a look at the tribunal result from last week and a bloke was given 3 matches in u/19s for audible obscenity. Is the VAFA fair dinkum? punches can kill someone but giving 3 weeks for swearing is a farce.

Uni Blues 0-2 start to the season certainly not uncommon. They are no doubt ready to go on a 10-0 run anytime soon. The only question is how long before Gallagher puts on the boots for them? I think that move has surprised a few.

Uni Blues 0-2 start to the season certainly not uncommon. They are no doubt ready to go on a 10-0 run anytime soon. The only question is how long before Gallagher puts on the boots for them? I think that move has surprised a few.

Blues have played the 2 teams most would regard as 1 & 2 going into the season. Not disgraced in either and I’m sure they will be at the pointy end come September. Gallagher was a keen observer at the Blues practice game against De La. Have since heard a strong rumour he is going to play for St Pauls in the SFL ?

Summers getting a kick???

If 2 A Premier clubs can only deliver 2.11 in 30 min of footy in fine conditions for their supporters, then its going to be a long season for both clubs.

If 2 A Premier clubs can only deliver 2.11 in 30 min of footy in fine conditions for their supporters, then its going to be a long season for both clubs.
I think you will see a considerable bolstering in at least one of those forward lines over the next couple of weeks. You could say it wasn't exactly oozing in class.
On a different note, it is good to see Shura is keeping himself in the limelight after retiring from Collegians

"Onlookers say Hackett was earlier "told off" by fellow guests after he and Foxtel presenter Shura Taft were throwing grapes at Celebrity Apprentice contestant Lauryn Eagle in an attempt to get her attention."

I think you will see a considerable bolstering in at least one of those forward lines over the next couple of weeks. You could say it wasn't exactly oozing in class.
On a different note, it is good to see Shura is keeping himself in the limelight after retiring from Collegians

"Onlookers say Hackett was earlier "told off" by fellow guests after he and Foxtel presenter Shura Taft were throwing grapes at Celebrity Apprentice contestant Lauryn Eagle in an attempt to get her attention."

I think you'll find that he actually played round 1 and kicked a couple of goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely hasn't retired. Will play this week and will play as many games as he can due to work commitments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back