B Section Premier B - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, step up from 2 goals/week and BANG ON 10 to rip open the finals lead up.

It is going to be on for OLD & OLD over remaining weeks

A boring season is now turning into a fantastic finals lead up

Cheers

"brown pants ON'

CC

Horrible Day

Just shows how important Coote is in your backline and as such must admire St Kevins ability to cover 3 or 4 top players each week not being in the Senior side. I think the most interesting game of the Finals will be the Beaumaris game v St Kevins, if it happens.

Just shows how important Coote is in your backline and as such must admire St Kevins ability to cover 3 or 4 top players each week not being in the Senior side. I think the most interesting game of the Finals will be the Beaumaris game v St Kevins, if it happens.
Hello Lads, I haven't found Ron Jeremy69 yet, although he may have flown the coop as I noticed in his history he was at the SKC v XC game yesterday, great to see the Skevies go back to back in the APS comp.
I must say that this Dartfish service is fantastic, I watched the SKOB game late last night here in Asia, really well done to whoever provides the service, big thumbs up.
Amazing result at the badlands, about time Ridgeway had a big one, he used to do that regularly in the SFL, can play! Beauy however may be in trouble, I noted a few weeks ago when we played them that we had a very weak side in and lead most of the day, will be interesting to see how they bounce back.
Uni Blacks looking awesome, definitely the ones to beat IMO, plenty of depth and seem to be doing everything correctly.
Just checking the SKOB list, looks like a fair few coming back through the ressies, well done by Harf and Mahns, no free games. Two VAFA senior rep players in the magoos yesterday, plus a few other senior overseas returnees, they must have had half a game looking at the result. I also note Edgar did not play in the seniors, must have been injured.
Some big games next week, especially the Beauy game, need to make a statement or they may be in trouble, despite whatever Cosmo says.

Hello Lads, I haven't found Ron Jeremy69 yet, although he may have flown the coop as I noticed in his history he was at the SKC v XC game yesterday, great to see the Skevies go back to back in the APS comp.
I must say that this Dartfish service is fantastic, I watched the SKOB game late last night here in Asia, really well done to whoever provides the service, big thumbs up.
Amazing result at the badlands, about time Ridgeway had a big one, he used to do that regularly in the SFL, can play! Beauy however may be in trouble, I noted a few weeks ago when we played them that we had a very weak side in and lead most of the day, will be interesting to see how they bounce back.
Uni Blacks looking awesome, definitely the ones to beat IMO, plenty of depth and seem to be doing everything correctly.
Just checking the SKOB list, looks like a fair few coming back through the ressies, well done by Harf and Mahns, no free games. Two VAFA senior rep players in the magoos yesterday, plus a few other senior overseas returnees, they must have had half a game looking at the result. I also note Edgar did not play in the seniors, must have been injured.
Some big games next week, especially the Beauy game, need to make a statement or they may be in trouble, despite whatever Cosmo says.

Agree BS, huge week for the Sharks.

Just not good enough on the weekend beaten by a team who wanted it much more, no excuses from me. We just need to review, learn from the mistakes and move forward (I'm sure the coaches will take care of this), expecting the young boys to bounce back hard, we won’t win finals relying on the same blokes every week!!

Agree BS, huge week for the Sharks.

Just not good enough on the weekend beaten by a team who wanted it much more, no excuses from me. We just need to review, learn from the mistakes and move forward (I'm sure the coaches will take care of this), expecting the young boys to bounce back hard, we won’t win finals relying on the same blokes every week!!

Fully understandable Cosmo
I mean a team trying to CONSOLIDATE 6TH PLACE would be far more desperate than one sitting in 3rd with a possibility of getting a double chance.

Fully understandable Cosmo
I mean a team trying to CONSOLIDATE 6TH PLACE would be far more desperate than one sitting in 3rd with a possibility of getting a double chance.

RR sorry I've missed something what is the point of your post?? They were more desperate??

for what it's worth i think he is suggesting that Beauy had more to play for than OH. She appears to be correct as it would be highly unlikely that OMs will slip from 4th with their draw. Only interest now is who will finish 2nd SKOB or Sharks. That will probably depend on if one of them beat Blacks, which is unlikely....

Here I am Briza.

Tough day at the office for the Xavs school team as again they lost the St kevin's, giving their arch rivals three of the last four premierships. Never mind, I understand they have a reunion next year as it is 10 yers since their last APS premiership.

Glad be home and out of the heat of Shanghai! Looking good for skob on the back of the announcement of their new development at T H King

Here I am Briza.

Tough day at the office for the Xavs school team as again they lost the St kevin's, giving their arch rivals three of the last four premierships. Never mind, I understand they have a reunion next year as it is 10 yers since their last APS premiership.

Glad be home and out of the heat of Shanghai! Looking good for skob on the back of the announcement of their new development at T H King

Why would anybody spend a red cent on TH King?
Perhaps there are people with far more forsaaaght than me, lahk the old tahmers who looked upon the maaahket gaaahdens at Keysborough and said "what a splendid place for a school".

Why would anybody spend a red cent on TH King?
Perhaps there are people with far more forsaaaght than me, lahk the old tahmers who looked upon the maaahket gaaahdens at Keysborough and said "what a splendid place for a school".
There's not too many options in the leafy city of Stonnington Rah Rah, too many greenies object to pulling a weed out of the ground, let alone chopping down elm trees to allow a new development to go ahead, so the King is a great location to do something.
It's also right next to the train, tram and freeway, so well located for our band of Essendon and Williamstown boys as well.
As far as Haileybury being located in market gardens, after the new Masters store goes up next door, all of the reasons they had for building there will have succumbed to the mighty dollar.

Here I am Briza.

Love the idea of a 10 year reunion Ron, does this mean that Old Xavs will stop winning flags in 10 years time? I heard the Xavier people were not too happy that the SKC boys again destroyed the once mighty Xavier first 18, claiming the premiership as a result and some fisticuffs were thrown, is this correct?
I would love to have been there, but alas I could not make it. Well done SKC!!!!!

School boy footy is great. But it's just boys. Xavs are just glad to see their students running around playing sport. What school is all about. What we love is winning Ammos flags. Watching these boys win as men. Well done SKOB I'm sure the kids enjoyed it. Would be nice to see you in A Grade next year and perhaps then we may finally have a rivalry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

School boy footy is great. But it's just boys. Xavs are just glad to see their students running around playing sport. What school is all about. What we love is winning Ammos flags. Watching these boys win as men. Well done SKOB I'm sure the kids enjoyed it. Would be nice to see you in A Grade next year and perhaps then we may finally have a rivalry.

Don't you just love it Briza? Didn't take long for one of yesterdays heroes to take the bait. So now Xavier doesn't care about winning the APS?It is all about participation? That's why there was 1000 ferals going nuts cheering for Xavier and old boys coming our of the woodwork to watch their one game for the year. No, it is all about particpation..right. You now have generations of kids going from Year 7 all the way through and not having seen them win. It wouldn't be so bad if they were losing to Geelong or even Haileybury..but not to skevs!

The only thing that Xavier was good at, that defined them as students ....well, they aren't that good at anymore. Don't start Briza on their academic performance or the fact their old boys are lning up to send their kids to St Kevin's!

If you want our rivalry, come up and play with us. This is an Ammos site. You, yourself as Nick may be interested in the merits of the schools but I think you will find on this site you will be alone and alone. Well done Skobber students, as I said. Like all APS schools, yours is the best regardless of anything else. You can tell any ex APSian that mine is better than yours but it will always fall on deaf ears. Privilege buys blind loyalty. It's the way it will always be so you need not waste your time. Particularly at your ripe age. It's a little sad.

If you want our rivalry, come up and play with us. This is an Ammos site. You, yourself as Nick may be interested in the merits of the schools but I think you will find on this site you will be alone and alone. Well done Skobber students, as I said. Like all APS schools, yours is the best regardless of anything else. You can tell any ex APSian that mine is better than yours but it will always fall on deaf ears. Privilege buys blind loyalty. It's the way it will always be so you need not waste your time. Particularly at your ripe age. It's a little sad.
Like to think we can get back to talking about the ammos fellas. There is a school boy footy thread. Interesting enough SKOB 19s had more successful season when the school boys were not going so well. Div 1 premiership in 2000 after winning 5 games in two years!!! As we near finals is there anyone out there who thinks Matty Kemptons men can be toppled? Surely no man has contributed as much to Blacks for many a long year, bronze statue on the way. Hoping SKOB can get some momentum going into finals, reckon this weekend is a lock!!

Don't you just love it Briza? Didn't take long for one of yesterdays heroes to take the bait. So now Xavier doesn't care about winning the APS?It is all about participation? That's why there was 1000 ferals going nuts cheering for Xavier and old boys coming our of the woodwork to watch their one game for the year. No, it is all about particpation..right. You now have generations of kids going from Year 7 all the way through and not having seen them win. It wouldn't be so bad if they were losing to Geelong or even Haileybury..but not to skevs!

The only thing that Xavier was good at, that defined them as students ....well, they aren't that good at anymore. Don't start Briza on their academic performance or the fact their old boys are lning up to send their kids to St Kevin's!

I met a former Quaaagh (Choir) Boy from Xavier once.
He spoke very fondly of his relationship with his former choir master (Brother Gerard I think his name was)
According to him it really was all about participation!

Privelege buys a hell of a lot old boy, not just loyalty.
In fact if you take a little drive around Church Street Braghton, you may notice that there is plenty of privelege on show that has bought almost everything except loyalty.
You'd be amazed what you hear from the next table if you sit at the Pantry sipping a little laahte, pretending to read the Fin.
Lots of Privelege old boy. Its everywhere. Loyalty in short supply though. God love them, and their midweek tennis. God love every one of them. They could teach the AFL a thing or two about Free Agency!

Tenders

T H KING OVAL: RESURFACING, SUB-SURFACE DRAINAGE & IRRIGATION.

02 August 2012
Tenders are invited for the above contract.
The work under this contract will include:
  • Construction of new irrigation system
  • Sub-surface drainage
  • Laser levelling the surface
  • Laying Santa Ana Church

We are a long way from being rivals with Old Xavs, pretty hard when you are in the division below, Xavs are far and away the the benchmark.

Tenders

T H KING OVAL: RESURFACING, SUB-SURFACE DRAINAGE & IRRIGATION.

02 August 2012
Tenders are invited for the above contract.
The work under this contract will include:
  • Construction of new irrigation system
  • Sub-surface drainage
  • Laser levelling the surface
  • Laying Santa Ana Church

Wow, a new Church at the King, the council is taking things a little too far!

Like to think we can get back to talking about the ammos fellas. There is a school boy footy thread. Interesting enough SKOB 19s had more successful season when the school boys were not going so well. Div 1 premiership in 2000 after winning 5 games in two years!!! As we near finals is there anyone out there who thinks Matty Kemptons men can be toppled? Surely no man has contributed as much to Blacks for many a long year, bronze statue on the way. Hoping SKOB can get some momentum going into finals, reckon this weekend is a lock!!
Kempo is a champion, recruited to SKOB by a great man many years ago, everything he touches seems to turn to gold, good on him!!!

Always smart to get a fav son back - looks like Uni are headed to Prem A - a far cry from all the infighting of season 2011, when the coach had lost the players.

Mmmm ..... no one else giving selections for this round ?

Beaumaris vs University Blacks
Old Brighton vs Old Haileybury
Old Ivanhoe vs Old Melburnians
AJAX vs Werribee
St Kevins vs Oakleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back