Premier B - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Stick to Mazenod you flog, what are my other alias'? Hedgefund, believe it or not, I got tired of replying to dickheads like AM and you.
Mazenod? Sad thing is you don't know what a fool you make of yourself.

You've already admitted to 'bob down' you ignoramus. Canada has added 'Sausage Roll' - to name 3.

All you add to the forum is belligerence and uninformed commentary. Invariably when you take on another poster and you get done over you resort to ad hominem comments. The most notable have been those with Scribe who has more knowledge in a finger nail than you do within your whole body.

The forum was going along nicely until your re-entry. A re-entry which came despite you telling porkies about not reading the forum.

You do your club no favours. Leave the comment to SKOB FOOTY who is reasoned and affable poster and who does your club proud.

You must be in denial about the two ‘A’ grade finals tomorrow then Canada. A couple of second class Catholics from the ACC system, an AGSV school and a Uni club. Not all bad though. Xavs and Carey finished an honorable 6th and 7th;)

Caulfield and Haileybury? Spare me.

Rooster,
It doesn't bother me at all.
I come from an APS background and love the APS rivalries from school days and now.
The fact I like playing against APS teams is not something worth stressing about. Respect all clubs.
But like the APS clubs the most.

Went to watch the Old Melburnians v Old Brighton first semi at Sandringham today. OMs recovered from an 8 point deficit at quarter time to kick 12 goals to 4 and book a spot in the Premier B preliminary final against St Bedes Mentone Tigers. Alexander Armstrong booted 6 for OMs. Question is though, could they bring their A-game to defeat the Tigers next week?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I dare say you are the biggest flog on Big Footy. Someone who has 14,000 posts? What a wonderful life you must have! Someone who has no allegiance to a club as you now claim? You are a twit who lives a very sad life through Big Footy. MUPPET.
Yet another ignorant post from the most ignorant of people. You are known far and wide as the forum destroyer and pseudonym junkie. Sad really!

Went to watch the Old Melburnians v Old Brighton first semi at Sandringham today. OMs recovered from an 8 point deficit at quarter time to kick 12 goals to 4 and book a spot in the Premier B preliminary final against St Bedes Mentone Tigers. Alexander Armstrong booted 6 for OMs. Question is though, could they bring their A-game to defeat the Tigers next week?
Think it will be a St Bedes v SKOB GF, Jase.

I see Owie has been appointed your senior coach for 2016 with Marto likely to play on.

Also believe Passador has got the gig for Scotchies in 2016.

Last edited:
Think it will be a St Bedes v SKOB GF, Jase.

I see Owie has been appointed your senior coach for 2016 with Marto likely to play on.
Good appointment too. Interesting to note that the Rovers used 56 players this year-more than any club in Premier B. How would you rate the Rovers performance in Premier B this year (with a score out of 10), and what do we Rovers have to do in order to bridge the gap, and perhaps make the finals next year?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good appointment too. Interesting to note that the Rovers used 56 players this year-more than any club in Premier B. How would you rate the Rovers performance in Premier B this year (with a score out of 10), and what do we Rovers have to do in order to bridge the gap, and perhaps make the finals next year?
Only witnessed one game Jase. Love to hear what Uncle Mick thinks.

didn't get to the game yesterday. what was the difference in the end? obviously gilham was huge for the victors. who else played well to finally
get them up to premier? Is tigers vs old melb next week a fait acompli or can grammar upset them?

didn't get to the game yesterday. what was the difference in the end? obviously gilham was huge for the victors. who else played well to finally
get them up to premier? Is tigers vs old melb next week a fait acompli or can grammar upset them?
Didn't see the game but from reports not all would agree that Gilham was 'huge'.
I pity those at Sportscaster & Craigieburn today, not a pleasant way to start a finals campaign.
A few injuries sustained by your boys SF. How many will get-up for the big dance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colyvan a surprise omission for st bedes better then a goal a game player too bring in another ruckman who by all reports is slow and soft ... Interesting

Any half decent judge of a football game would agree that Gilham was best on ground by a country mile. SKOB haven't lost a game all year so it's fair to say they are pretty even across the ground. I'd say St Kevin's under performed yesterday and St Bede's were at the top of their game, bloody brilliant effort from the Tigers.

anyone stand up for skob yesterday to look out for in the grand final bryan?

Big Rory!!
SKOB to even and had vote catchers everywhere.
Ted De Feg a little underrated by the whistleblowers.

After a great season, St.Bedes miss their opportunity to get back straight into premier A

Extraordinary. OMs trailing by near on 6 goals late in the 2nd quarter kick 15 of the next 17 goals to comfortably defeat a pretty good St Bedes side. This OMs team obviously made of pretty stern stuff. Proved me wrong as I really didn't think they had that sort of fight in them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier B - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back