Premier B 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also know for a fact that Scribe was pipped for the senior coaching gig at St Mary's by Jess Sinclair, and made his feelings very clear to the club about why he should have got the job, and that is putting it nicely.

I can bring out a lot of dirt on you Scribe if you continue to insist I am every poster on this board, when I have told you that I am not!

And we on you BSA

THE EYE

:oops:

The SMS president says you abused him over the phone for not having 'proper process'.
As you say, 'Anyhoo', let's get back to talking footy.

The same bloke who called me to tee up a practice match with Whitefriars about 6 weeks later...?

I preferred you when you cancelled your account.

You are on ignore from here on in.

The SMS president says you abused him over the phone for not having 'proper process'.
As you say, 'Anyhoo', let's get back to talking footy.

I also heard you weren't happy with the process and you made that clear that clear to Dave Malcolm .

How's your track record though BS? Can't blame scribe and everyone else for thinking it.

Harrow is probably a grown man with a chip on his shoulder so he started an annonomous account on a footy forum to take pot shots at people to make him feel better about himself. Not sure where all the angst comes from otherwise?

See ya mate.

My track record is fine Chazz, I've only ever had two accounts in the past, and now only one, if I wanted to pot you know who I would have been doing it for 10 years. I have no need to hide behind any username, if I think someone is a w***er I'll tell them via PM or on this forum.
The people that really piss me off are people like AM with his higher than mighty attitude, which is pathetic considering he won't divulge who he is. That's why I take no notice of any of his posts, he a cyberspace username!

My track record is fine Chazz, I've only ever had two accounts in the past, and now only one, if I wanted to pot you know who I would have been doing it for 10 years. I have no need to hide behind any username, if I think someone is a ****** I'll tell them via PM or on this forum.
The people that really piss me off are people like AM with his higher than mighty attitude, which is pathetic considering he won't divulge who he is. That's why I take no notice of any of his posts, he a cyberspace username!

I agree BS.

I like the gib on this Harrow character.

May have to pull the boots back on.

How are my mates at Widdup Country Club going to go this year?

What's this about Trump. I love him. Shows how false politics are when you can have an unpolitically correct guy in the top job. As soon as the public recognise that politics is full or PR spin, hidden agendas, waste of tax payers $$ and crap politically correct do Gooders then it's time.

Go Donald

Lol

cheers

cardio

Last edited:
I agree BS.

What's this about Trump. I love him. Shows how false politics are when you can have an unpolitically correct guy in the top job. As soon as the public recognise that politics is full or PR spin, hidden agendas, waste of tax payers $$ and crap politically correct do Gooders then it's time.

Go Donald

Lol

cheers

cardio

CC.. I want to be the Donald trump of Bigfooty !

Hasnt Tiger got defensive on here after some facts about his " coaching" record were pointed out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CC.. I want to be the Donald trump of Bigfooty !

Hasnt Tiger got defensive on here after some facts about his " coaching" record were pointed out!

Q. What facts? Pointed out by who? Please tell me it's someone credible?

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Pardon me while I ROFL and piss myself....

Feel free to chuck whatever BS you want to on here and claim it to be factual - but you have no credibility whatsoever and people here aren't gullible enough to swallow it hook line and sinker.

You (guys) enjoy your personal threesome - sadly it appears BF VAFA is about to descend back into the anarchy of the late 2000's.

To the extent I have poked the dragon and made it a pain in the arse for the rational posters here, I apologise.

Mea culpa.

Feel free to chuck whatever BS you want to on here and claim it to be factual - but you have no credibility whatsoever and people here aren't gullible enough to swallow it hook line and sinker.

You (guys) enjoy your personal threesome - sadly it appears BF VAFA is about to descend back into the anarchy of the late 2000's.

To the extent I have poked the dragon and made it a pain in the arse for the rational posters here, I apologise.

Mea culpa.

Never too old to learn Scrib.

Play on.

Cheers

Cardio

Mea culpa.

Which facts?

Ok , how about the one that you haven't coached a winning final ?

Or that Whitefriars nearly got relegated during your one year coaching tenure.

Or that you have more clubs than Tiger woods?
Is it 4 in the last 5 years alone?

People don't need to be gullible to accept those facts !

A three some sounds good .. I just wish it was true !

Which facts?

Ok , how about the one that you haven't coached a winning final ?

Or that Whitefriars nearly got relegated during your one year coaching tenure.

Or that you have more clubs than Tiger woods?
Is it 4 in the last 5 years alone?

People don't need to be gullible to accept those facts !

A three some sounds good .. I just wish it was true !

Bobby Skilton never played finals. No one said he couldn't play.

Just saying.

I agree BS.

Go Donald

Lol

cheers

cardio
Welcome back legend, Vicpol have done a great job faking your death!
This reminds me of my favourite show growing up in the early 80's, Solid Gold, just need an Andy Gibb!

image.jpeg

Which facts

.....and yet I have still gone on to coach a senior VFL backline which smashed the previous years' output and now get to coach future AFL draftees in the elite AFL Victoria pathway competition - just around the corner from home!

Funny how things can turn out! :p :confused:

.....and yet I have still gone on to coach a senior VFL backline which smashed the previous years' output and now get to coach future AFL draftees in the elite AFL Victoria pathway competition - just around the corner from home!

Funny how things can turn out! :p :confused:

You said I hadn't pointed out facts .. Which I did.

Wanna be line coach ... Please .

Which new club will it be next year?

You must have a wardrobe full of club polo shirts!

Feel free to chuck whatever BS you want to on here and claim it to be factual -

Obviously a drive by at myself, you just don't get it.

Those days were the greatest in the history of Big Footy, please take your bat and ball, and your other usernames as well as AM and post on the Fox Sports forum.

It's time this place returned to its past glories!

I can post this as he cant see me......
We all know Coburg doesnt really qualify as a VFL team, and let's be honest, phoning ROK to volunteer your services to massage 17 year old boys is just a little bit strange......
I'm tipping you won't be there in 2017.......

Last year you attempted to ridicule my coaching at Coburg by saying they were the worst club in the competition. Five other teams who finished below in 2015 would beg to differ. FWIW - the Lions were 4 goals up at half time in the second last round of regular season, and a win would have seen us make finals.

Then "The Big Russian" Mark Jamar stepped up and turned it on in the ruck. Casey rolled us by 3 goals.

You know Mark don't you BS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back