Premier B 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I was on ignore?

I only ridicule you because I am sick of your repeated posts about me being every Tom, Dick and Harrow.

I actually commend you for doing your best and reaching the highest level you can, but from a personal point of view, the many posts you have written here about me being Sausage Roll, Golden Greek, several other names and now Harrow has worn thin on me.

Last year you attempted to ridicule my coaching at Coburg by saying they were the worst club in the competition. Five other teams who finished below in 2015 would beg to differ. FWIW - the Lions were 4 goals up at half time in the second last round of regular season, and a win would have seen us make finals.

Then "The Big Russian" Mark Jamar stepped up and turned it on in the ruck. Casey rolled us by 3 goals.

You know Mark don't you BS?

But alas .. Those elusive finals remained well.. Elusive !

Bottom line is that we all know who Scribe is. So bagging him here is poor form as its personal. Not the normal anonymous drivel.

Never a good idea to indulge a master baiter, Maxie.;)

A "Just saying" M
AM

Thanks for your sincerely thoughts. I think I started Harrow on his current irrelevant rants when I told him that he should contribute something positive before he starts potting bloke he has no relationships with.

Bring on the footy.

Max "Hope to be on this thread in 2017, based on merit and not on a temporary visitors visa" Leader

AM

Thanks for your sincerely thoughts. I think I started Harrow on his current irrelevant rants when I told him that he should contribute something positive before he starts potting bloke he has no relationships with.

Bring on the footy.

Max "Hope to be on this thread in 2017, based on merit and not on a temporary visitors visa" Leader
As one of the sane posters - without a multiplicity of pseudonyms - I'd put that you already have permanent residency.:) Not so sure that will apply to all those who are going through a resurrection though. Guess it depends on how many IP addresses can be appropriated and/or accessed without causing those who must be obeyed to focus their minds.

A " Hoping the board doesn't become a tip again" M

Which facts?

Ok , how about the one that you haven't coached a winning final ?

Or that Whitefriars nearly got relegated during your one year coaching tenure.

Or that you have more clubs than Tiger woods?
Is it 4 in the last 5 years alone?

People don't need to be gullible to accept those facts !

A three some sounds good .. I just wish it was true !

Tiger Woods has way more clubs than 4 or 5.

Do you even golf? ha.

I also like how you say "nearly" and "fact" in the same post. Either it happened or it didn't you big idiot.

Please name the finals victories you have coached?

Why?

I am not on here pumping up how good a coach I am and how I got kids drafted and nearly put coburg into the finals. Tiger has made it clear he is a talented coach

I also haven't had a ten year Bigfooty career claiming credibility and expert knowledge on every topic VAFA
Tiger Woods has way more clubs than 4 or 5.

Do you even golf? ha.

I also like how you say "nearly" and "fact" in the same post. Either it happened or it didn't you big idiot.

Mmm. It can be a fact that Whitefriars nearly got relegated . Why is that so hard to understand ?

Why can't that be a fact?

Please don't call me an idiot .

Why?

Getting hot in the kitchen!!

Mate you come on hear bagging a bloke who has put a large amount of time into a great competition. Whether he is or isn't a great coach is not the issue, the issue is "he does something", what do you actually contribute other than stealing oxygen.

Max "can we finally talk about football" Leader

Why?

I am not on here pumping up how good a coach I am and how I got kids drafted and nearly put coburg into the finals. Tiger has made it clear he is a talented coach

I also haven't had a ten year Bigfooty career claiming credibility and expert knowledge on every topic VAFA

Mmm. It can be a fact that Whitefriars nearly got relegated . Why is that so hard to understand ?

Why can't that be a fact?

It's called defending yourself against a gutless anonymous poster who it seems hasn't had any coaching wins. Funny you.
Not going out of his way to tell us all about coaching Coburg and near finals. You forced this defence.
Unfortunately for you, as you don't get this...Chazz was right...you are a big idiot!
Go get a coaching gig and then offer Scribe a little wisdom.
For now, just let him enjoy his current role that he's excelling at and seems to enjoy. Not sure why in your anonymous position you need comment at all. Bravery comes in all forms. We have Scribes honest personal appraisal in one corner...and Harrows nobody knows me so I can just talk crap and be backed up by other morons in the other corner.
Tough contest..

It's called defending yourself against a gutless anonymous poster who it seems hasn't had any coaching wins. Funny you.
Not going out of his way to tell us all about coaching Coburg and near finals. You forced this defence.
Unfortunately for you, as you don't get this...Chazz was right...you are a big idiot!
Go get a coaching gig and then offer Scribe a little wisdom.
For now, just let him enjoy his current role that he's excelling at and seems to enjoy. Not sure why in your anonymous position you need comment at all. Bravery comes in all forms. We have Scribes honest personal appraisal in one corner...and Harrows nobody knows me so I can just talk crap and be backed up by other morons in the other corner.
Tough contest..

Well unless you are willing to identify yourself, then you too are a "gutless anonymous poster" . Are you going to tell us your name after calling someone gutless?

I am glad Scribe is "excelling" at his part time line coach role with "elite" kids. Good for him. After much trial and error he may have found a niche-let's hope he is there next year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you brain dead?
I don't need to identify myself. Nor did I ask you to do that.
I know it's not school holidays so how the hell are you posting on here so often?

Are you brain dead?
I don't need to identify myself. Nor did I ask you to do that.
I know it's not school holidays so how the hell are you posting on here so often?

You are calling me " gutless and anonymous ".. Just like you!

Why am I gutless but you aren't ?

You are potting a well known VAFA and forum identity behind your cloak of anonymity. Gutless.

You are potting a well known VAFA and forum identity behind your cloak of anonymity. Gutless.

So are you ... Whoever you are.

So one is only allowed to pot the vafa " identity" if you declare who you are?

So are you ... Whoever you are.

So one is only allowed to pot the vafa " identity" if you declare who you are?

I'm not potting a well known VAFA and forum identity. I'm going back and forth with a stuuuupid Harrow.
I'm troubled for humanity that you can't see a difference here?!
How the heck were you able to even set up an account?
I'm calling Harrow gutless. Harrow is nobody to anyone here. Like me. Like AM. Nobody knows us.
It's different when you take a cheapy at the revered Scribe.
Let us all just move forward. If you feel the need to belittle Scribe, then man up and let him know your feelings via PM or at the footy.
Something tells me however that this isn't your style. Let's all wait and see shall we...

I'm not potting a well known VAFA and forum identity. I'm going back and forth with a stuuuupid Harrow.
I'm troubled for humanity that you can't see a difference here?!
How the heck were you able to even set up an account?
I'm calling Harrow gutless. Harrow is nobody to anyone here. Like me. Like AM. Nobody knows us.
It's different when you take a cheapy at the revered Scribe.
Let us all just move forward. If you feel the need to belittle Scribe, then man up and let him know your feelings via PM or at the footy.
Something tells me however that this isn't your style. Let's all wait and see shall we...

But you are potting someone under the guise of anominity. So that is brave is it?

Revered? Seriously.

I will do what i like when i like and not bow to the wishes of anonymous sycophants like your self !

Go and have a coffee with your club jumping mate Tiger !

Play on!

But you are potting someone under the guise of anominity. So that is brave is it?

Revered? Seriously.

I will do what i like when i like and not bow to the wishes of anonymous sycophants like your self !

Go and have a coffee with your club jumping mate Tiger !

Play on!

You are anonymous. So im potting nobody. Surely you get that?
So bravery doesn't come into it for me.
Your lack of bravery for potting an actual person...not to their face so they can slap you one...but as a keyboard hero...is incredibly gutless.
You can whip out another 'play on' or whatever tickles your fanny, but you have shown zero balls here and I'm sure will continue your little cowardly digs until you are one day shut down by the mods. Let's hope yet another reincarnation doesn't occur.
I can't help you any more to understand this. You obviously feel good about your cowardly posts so I will endeavour not to read them and leave you in peace re the revered one.

You are anonymous. So im potting nobody. Surely you get that?
So bravery doesn't come into it for me.
Your lack of bravery for potting an actual person...not to their face so they can slap you one...but as a keyboard hero...is incredibly gutless.
You can whip out another 'play on' or whatever tickles your fanny, but you have shown zero balls here and I'm sure will continue your little cowardly digs until you are one day shut down by the mods. Let's hope yet another reincarnation doesn't occur.
I can't help you any more to understand this. You obviously feel good about your cowardly posts so I will endeavour not to read them and leave you in peace re the revered one.
I think this has been done to death and time to move on.

yes! For the record , you can't criticise an identified poster without identifying yourself .. Apparantly that is the etiquette !

Play on!

You are very patient!

As far as I'm aware Mods don't tend to get involved unless they are notified/requested. As the prime target of the past 2 days of irrelevant and untruthful rubbish, I didn't wish to be seen as sooking to the umpire, despite it being ugly and unpleasant.

Please play on for heavens sake and rest assured, I have zero interest in posting on the VAFA Board after this little episode.

I'll stick to what I enjoy and leave others to do the same.

'Nuff said.

As far as I'm aware Mods don't tend to get involved unless they are notified/requested. As the prime target of the past 2 days of irrelevant and untruthful rubbish, I didn't wish to be seen as sooking to the umpire, despite it being ugly and unpleasant.

Please play on for heavens sake and rest assured, I have zero interest in posting on the VAFA Board after this little episode.

I'll stick to what I enjoy and leave others to do the same.

'Nuff said.
Don't blame you one bit Scribe. You have been subjected to a series of most unfair personal attacks. You lift the standard of debate here so please don't leave.

Noticed another instructive poster (Rooster24) hasn't posted since he was unfairly singled out too. Trust that isn't long term.

Pardon me for proffering advice but drying-up the flamers by not responding isn't a bad tactic. One I must employ myself.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back