Premier B 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine say a Beaumaris v stbedes or Brighton at Trevor they'd pack the joint I went to parkdale v Hampton c grade granny there 2 years back and it was a huge crowd

With Boland back and a few other gun recruits Parky might just be on their way to Premier!

With Boland back and a few other gun recruits Parky might just be on their way to Premier!
Yeah their season looks more promising although they still have quite a young side I'd expect them to be very competitive although just fall short of finals

tell me how can adam scneider go on the circuit earning money then be able to play 'AMATEUR FOOTY' in the same season...didn't the VAFA ban milne last year for the same reason?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tell me how can adam scneider go on the circuit earning money then be able to play 'AMATEUR FOOTY' in the same season...didn't the VAFA ban milne last year for the same reason?

The difference was he was playing the week before and the week after for money, Schneids will only be playing for money before he gets to Beauy.

Correct Bedford. The only thing you have ever carried is a water bottle.
Firstly, he doesn't carry any water bottle. There aren't many officials in community footy who put in as much as Bedders does.

Secondly, he has played the game.

If you want to have a crack at Bedders at least get your facts right.

Ladder prediction
Beaumaris
St bedes
Scotch
Old Brighton
Parkdale
Fitzroy
Ajax
Hampton
Old haileybury
Monash blues

Ladder prediction
Beaumaris
St bedes
Scotch
Old Brighton
Parkdale
Fitzroy
Ajax
Hampton
Old haileybury
Monash blues

Any reason why you think Beauy will improve this year. Won 2 games in A grade last year, couple of ring ins of Schneider and/or Milne for a few games in the year can't make them top of the ladder material.

Any reason why you think Beauy will improve this year. Won 2 games in A grade last year, couple of ring ins of Schneider and/or Milne for a few games in the year can't make them top of the ladder material.

There is a gap between A and B.
Uni Blues and Carey finished 9 and 10 in A a few years back, only to play off in B Grade GF the following year.

Here's why petering is back full time , Cathcart is back from an acl , Carroll is back, Gower , Tom dean full time , lachie Boyd is back from south Adelaide and add Milne and Schneider they look very strong across the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back