Premier B 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's why petering is back full time , Cathcart is back from an acl , Carroll is back, Gower , Tom dean full time , lachie Boyd is back from south Adelaide and add Milne and Schneider they look very strong across the board

Good list of players. A few ? on some of these re fitness and 100% being available. If they all play at the one time then it will be a super strong team. There's also a bloke called Grange who knows how to kick a goal.

Here's why petering is back full time , Cathcart is back from an acl , Carroll is back, Gower , Tom dean full time , lachie Boyd is back from south Adelaide and add Milne and Schneider they look very strong across the board
Yeah fair enough. I wondered where Dean and Boyd went last year. Good players. If they can get all of them on the park at the same time they'll be pretty decent.

Y
Good list of players. A few ? on some of these re fitness and 100% being available. If they all play at the one time then it will be a super strong team. There's also a bloke called Grange who knows how to kick a goal.
young jack grange knows where they are but he's coming off a major operation so he will take time

You're all playing for second, St Bede's Mentone will win it easily. Just hoping Scotch do the double drop, Old Scotch vs Peninsula at Peninsula would be tasty.

Last edited:
You're all playing for second, St Bede's Mentone will win it easily. Just hoping Scotch do the double drop, Old Scotch vs Peninsula at Peninsula would be tasty.

Doubt it. St Bedes have lost a fair bit of talent. They had a better list last year and failed to make the GF. Will not lose many (any) at home but in the overall wash up I reckon Scotch, Beaumaris or Brighton will edge them out. Despite the apparent loss of Boland Parkdale have recruited well so I would not write them off either.

Doubt it. St Bedes have lost a fair bit of talent. They had a better list last year and failed to make the GF. Will not lose many (any) at home but in the overall wash up I reckon Scotch, Beaumaris or Brighton will edge them out. Despite the apparent loss of Boland Parkdale have recruited well so I would not write them off either.
BS was obviously just taking the piss.
Still think that St Bedes will be a top 4 side though. Can't see any middle of the road teams from last year making the leap above them.

BS was obviously just taking the piss.
Still think that St Bedes will be a top 4 side though. Can't see any middle of the road teams from last year making the leap above them.

Not so sure WG. Brian is a big fan of the tigers and has consistently touted them as flag favorites. Nothing wrong with that and he saw them 3 times last years so is well placed to judge. It’s just that I have a contrary view.

BS loves catholic teams. Deep down I think he has a soft spot for the Old Xavs and Mick Blood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word on the street is Hampton have lost heaps and are looking in real trouble going into the season

shouldn't matter....he's earning money and won't be available till round 4...WTF...the VAFA needs to stamp this out to hold up its integrity? Sholly needs to stand up!!

shouldn't matter....he's earning money and won't be available till round 4...WTF...the VAFA needs to stamp this out to hold up its integrity? Sholly needs to stand up!!

They are the rules at the moment. Sholl changed it to get more AFL players involved. He is playing for nothing for the rest of the year so its allowed. About time a district club got something up on the friggin school sides.

agree that the finals should be played at Trevor Barker oval....should rename Premier B the 'Bayside Cup"

They are the rules at the moment. Sholl changed it to get more AFL players involved. He is playing for nothing for the rest of the year so its allowed. About time a district club got something up on the friggin school sides.
So anyone can go play up the bush for half season...earn $10000 and come back before june 30 and play VAFA??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back