B Section Premier B - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to hear. You would hope an umpire not influenced by a crowd. Much to it? Still struggling to see how a player gets off on such a serious charge. Kids a gun so Haileybury would be relieved.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
7 goals up and OH doing it easy. What was he thinking. Not provoked. OH need to tell him to pull his head in. Instigated a lot of unnecessary push and shove. He is very very lucky.

Max “totally IMO” Leader

7 goals up and OH doing it easy. What was he thinking. Not provoked. OH need to tell him to pull his head in. Instigated a lot of unnecessary push and shove. He is very very lucky.

Max “totally IMO” Leader

How’d he get off then if no provocation! VAFA Tribunal used to show no mercy. Times have changed.

I know how.

15yo boundary umpire needed a lot more support.

More seniors player and umpire would have seen a different result imo.

Where’s the senior umpires in all this? Surely the kid isn’t on his own in a tribunal hearing.

Let me say. There was plenty in it. Just lucky victim was a very good guy.

You’re basically saying the Ivanhoe player got him off so it was a 15yo boundary umpires word against the Ivanhoe and haileybury players word. The footage must not have been compelling.

You’re basically saying the Ivanhoe player got him off so it was a 15yo boundary umpires word against the Ivanhoe and haileybury players word. The footage must not have been compelling.

Mate, you should drop it. Someone got very very lucky.

Bob Burr needs to be given a very stern word. He is too good for the crap he gets involved in. (Usually starting it).

Mate, you should drop it. Someone got very very lucky.

Bob Burr needs to be given a very stern word. He is too good for the crap he gets involved in. (Usually starting it).

You give a very slanted view. Don’t know what bob burr means. Just finished watching the replay. The Ivanhoe treatment of number 50 was disgraceful, especially the last 2 minutes of the 3rd quarter. No wonder he dished out some pain. How umpires let that happen is unbelievable

You give a very slanted view. Don’t know what bob burr means. Just finished watching the replay. The Ivanhoe treatment of number 50 was disgraceful, especially the last 2 minutes of the 3rd quarter. No wonder he dished out some pain. How umpires let that happen is unbelievable

When you head butt someone. Don’t expect to get off scott free. He did it, no question about it. There was bruising and swelling. A deliberate act. As I said if the case was held at EP, there would have been a 4 week holiday. Injuries would have been clearly seen.

According to one player, one of the worst he has seen.

We as a club, could have gone to town. We chose not too.

We have sufficient evidence to show the accused causing all the issues. This was presented to OH to refute that their player was targeted.

As a young bloke, he should focus on football and stop trying to be a tough guy.

No one is questioning his ability. But he won’t last long if he runs around thinking he is tougher and better than anyone else.

He has been a massive distraction to his club coming into the finals.

Hope he pulls his head in.

Haven't got the time for a finals write up this week, so I'll keep it short.

OH v DLS

Both sides have earned the double chance with how the season panned out. OH the more dominant side throughout the year, before having a mid/late season pause and switching back on the last month of the season. DLS did what needed to be done before resting a number of players last week. 1-1 during the year with both teams failing to win at home, depth will favour De La if injuries have struck.

Tip - OH by 4 points in a game that could go either way. The first team back to Prem A.

OT v OG

The Hedge Burners v The Oggers, as per the match above both sides couldn't get the job done at home. The boys from Como park secured a finals birth with a win over De La last weekend, while Trinity had the pleasure of relagating Beaumaris. Both sides are often hard to get a read on and I'm not sure either side is suited to Trevor Barker Oval, with the T's riding a 5 match win streak (inc. a win over OG) I'll favour them in this one. The thrashing the OG's received only a few weeks back is still fresh in my mind.

Tip - OT by 16 points and to put an end to what has been a very good season for the Oggers.

In the 2's

Trinity to book a seat in the GF.
The boys from Pine Lodge to stay alive for another week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Haileybury on promotion to Prem A.

Convincing win over De La yesterday at Box Hill, couldn't get to the game so I'm interested in any reports from those that did. De La off to the tribunal this week, exciting playmaker and one of the best in the Division Adrian Indivino placed on report (no details on the incident).

Trinity in a nail-biter, the scoreboard would say they were the dominant team (4.14), reports filtered through that the umpires were a little harsh on OG's late???

DLS v OT in the what is the biggest game in Amateur football. Both sides have served up great contests this season, absolute flip of the coin.

Convincing win over De La yesterday at Box Hill, couldn't get to the game so I'm interested in any reports from those that did. De La off to the tribunal this week, exciting playmaker and one of the best in the Division Adrian Indivino placed on report (no details on the incident).

Trinity in a nail-biter, the scoreboard would say they were the dominant team (4.14), reports filtered through that the umpires were a little harsh on OG's late???

DLS v OT in the what is the biggest game in Amateur football. Both sides have served up great contests this season, absolute flip of the coin.
I hear the OH advocate is pretty convincing, maybe De La can hire him.😂😂

Fwiw OGs had a shot after the siren that fell short albeit outside 50 in the rain.
Indovino would be a big loss but I’m tipping DeLa to head back to Prem and another shot at OH.

Fwiw OGs had a shot after the siren that fell short albeit outside 50 in the rain.
Indovino would be a big loss but I’m tipping DeLa to head back to Prem and another shot at OH.
OH and DeLa were clearly the best teams in B.

OH has the VFL as their top ups whilst DeLa has built up a large depth through 19’s and Reserves.

Good to see the old man of OH (no.9) still making hard for any young buck to get a game. Was in the 2’s early but worked hard and has not and will not lose his spot in the team.

Watched a bit of OT and OG. Conditions got worse as the day went on. Wasn’t much of a spectacle, but OT were marginally cleaner.

Our 2’s have done a great job after winning the Prem C flag and then losing nearly half the team to retirement, now playing in a Premlinary Final. Most of the new players coming through the Under 19’s from last year.

Deliberate out of bounds against OGs in last 2 minutes was costly and then missed one to OGs a minute later was even more costly.

Haileybury people saying DeLa player was stiff to be reported. Leader, your mate old #9 on the receiving end. Was in the last 5 minutes apparently.

Deliberate out of bounds against OGs in last 2 minutes was costly and then missed one to OGs a minute later was even more costly.

Haileybury people saying DeLa player was stiff to be reported. Leader, your mate old #9 on the receiving end. Was in the last 5 minutes apparently.

Just saw it. Throw it out now. Should have been a 50metre penalty. No one should kiss a game for that.

Just watched the last 5 minutes.

1st deliberate. Stiff but on the wing. No impact on the result.
2nd deliberate (not paid). Almost on the wing. Wet ball, played it brilliantly. Correct decision.

Block in ruck correct call again.

OG's No. 24 needed to keep the ball in instead on knocking it through for a rushed behind.

Kick after the siren. He marked 52 metres out, kicking with a wet ball and into a strong wind. Excellent attempt. Fell 4-5 metres short.

Just watched the last 5 minutes.

1st deliberate. Stiff but on the wing. No impact on the result.
2nd deliberate (not paid). Almost on the wing. Wet ball, played it brilliantly. Correct decision.

Block in ruck correct call again.

OG's No. 24 needed to keep the ball in instead on knocking it through for a rushed behind.

Kick after the siren. He marked 52 metres out, kicking with a wet ball and into a strong wind. Excellent attempt. Fell 4-5 metres short.
Where was it wet , not at Box Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

B Section Premier B - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back