Premier C 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately a couple of key OC players will be missing in the next few weeks. One overseas for the rest of the season and the other to VFL coaching duties for 3 games including Therry.

Relegation battle will go down to the wire I suspect.

Scribe

I hear and feel your pain.

Bloody VFL (sorry no intend on your great club) stockpile players and don't let them come back.

Max

Scribe

I hear and feel your pain.

Bloody VFL (sorry no intend on your great club) stockpile players and don't let them come back.

Max

No pain here Max but thanks for the sympathy!

Robbie Campbell is Williamstown's senior midfield coach, so it's not a VFL player/release issue for OC. Just that I believe he will miss 3 more games rucking for the Wellers as Willy have 3 more Saturday fixtures, when his coaching will presumably take priority.

Unless they are travelling so well that Andy Collins wants to give Robbie those days off!

Ivanhoe
Marcellin
Monash
Peninsula
Haileybury

Agree development league isn't working, AFL vic need to sort out quickly as no one is taking it seriously. There are some great kids running around but pathway forward is questionable.

My view is TAC U18s should be U20s. This would allow kids to better develop, mature and a better chance of success at the next level.

Good luck for the weekend

Ivanhoe
Marcellin
Monash
Peninsula
Haileybury

Agree development league isn't working, AFL vic need to sort out quickly as no one is taking it seriously. There are some great kids running around but pathway forward is questionable.

My view is TAC U18s should be U20s. This would allow kids to better develop, mature and a better chance of success at the next level.

Good luck for the weekend
Same

Max, I'm not sure if the tipping rules allow a tipster to submit their tips during the last quarter of games played??

I know, but these were by choices. Lack of Internet before my game today. Happy to take the Rissoles ruling. Should have got 5 if I looked at the results before putting my tips.

Max "always accept the umpires ruling" Leader

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R13 Tips.png
The standard rule for tipsters who don't submit tips before the start of a round must be invoked, Max, being the lowest tipping score of the round is applied.
By the way, I'm amazed you would've tipped Willy to defeat OH. I think you would've been the only one!

Getting in early

OI
MB
Mar
Oak
OC

If OC win Therry could be heading back to D. A loss my OH will give some hope to Peninsula and Oak.

Max "Very cold" Leader

Round 14.
Old Ivanhoe vs Therry Penola
Monash Blues vs Williamstown
Marcellin vs Old Haileybury
PEGS vs Old Camberwell
Peninsula
vs Oakleigh

Marcellin v Monash at the Frearson - fixture of the year to date. Who will win and why?
My tip is Marcellin a bit too polished at the moment, a bit too much firepower to contain and will sew up top spot.

Marcellin v Monash at the Frearson - fixture of the year to date. Who will win and why?
My tip is Marcellin a bit too polished at the moment, a bit too much firepower to contain and will sew up top spot.
Best offence (Marcellin) vs best defence (Monash). Numbers in both areas are pretty amazing.

When in doubt go with the home team.

Best offence (Marcellin) vs best defence (Monash). Numbers in both areas are pretty amazing.

When in doubt go with the home team.
Have seen both teams through out the year and agree both have good defence structures, personally I like the way Monash go about it, Cosgriff (8) would be the best back going around in Prem C. When finals come everyone reloads and it will be Monash and Marcellin of to Prem B. with Monash taking the flag.

Have seen both teams through out the year and agree both have good defence structures, personally I like the way Monash go about it, Cosgriff (8) would be the best back going around in Prem C. When finals come everyone reloads and it will be Monash and Marcellin of to Prem B. with Monash taking the flag.

Dislike

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier C 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back