Premier C - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes those F grade flags must be amazing. Can you tell me about it please? I don't know anything about that rubbish football.

The Ammos has a relagation and promotion system. So when you win a flag you go up a grade. You don't win multiple flags in the same division.

Thank god AM...finally.
I wasn't wanting to pump up the transformation of a couple of select players. Wanted others to do this, so it didn't look biased coming from a fan. It's been remarkable. Shows what good teaching, mentoring and coaching can do. As Beasy as 1,2,3...
And im not talking flags in that little numerical end jingle.
So, to all intents and purposes you’ve now elevated your hero to “miracle worker” status and ipso facto acknowledged he must have run out of miracles on Saturday - as HF suggested. The next question is why the movers-n-shakers haven’t noticed these miracles.

Could it be your powers of observation are far greater than those of the powers-that-be who have passed over the “miracle worker” time and again. The very same powers-that-be who saw something worthwhile in a person without these super powers. The very same person who Collingwood noted; Hawthorn noted; Western Bulldogs noted.

Or could it be these special attributes you tell us your hero possesses (ad nauseam) are more to do with him stumbling over a group with talent that just needed some direction while operating in lower grade football. Among that talent there was a couple of ready made gems named Andrew and Robbie -rather than a team of “battlers and misfits”. And that when your hero’s real test came in more testing circumstances he was found not to be a “miracle worker”, just a very naughty boy. The latter at least seems to have quite some currency here.

BTW. Where do ‘workhorse’ ‘lettheboysplay’ and ‘Richo!’ sit regarding your assessment? Battlers or misfits or both.:)

The Ammos has a relagation and promotion system. So when you win a flag you go up a grade. You don't win multiple flags in the same division.

Seriously? I wouldn't have known that. Obviously you failed to get my point. Its loser mentality to suggest a C grade side would be jealous of a D,E and F grade flags.

Seriously? I wouldn't have known that. Obviously you failed to get my point. Its loser mentality to suggest a C grade side would be jealous of a D,E and F grade flags.

You haven't been involved in flags. I get it.

So, to all intents and purposes you’ve now elevated your hero to “miracle worker” status and ipso facto acknowledged he must have run out of miracles on Saturday - as HF suggested. The next question is why the movers-n-shakers haven’t noticed these miracles.

Could it be your powers of observation are far greater than those of the powers-that-be who have passed over the “miracle worker” time and again. The very same powers-that-be who saw something worthwhile in a person without these super powers. The very same person who Collingwood noted; Hawthorn noted; Western Bulldogs noted.

Or could it be these special attributes you tell us your hero possesses (ad nauseam) are more to do with him stumbling over a group with talent that just needed some direction while operating in lower grade football. Among that talent there was a couple of ready made gems named Andrew and Robbie -rather than a team of “battlers and misfits”. And that when your hero’s real test came in more testing circumstances he was found not to be a “miracle worker”, just a very naughty boy. The latter at least seems to have quite some currency here.

BTW. Where do ‘workhorse’ ‘lettheboysplay’ and ‘Richo!’ sit regarding your assessment? Battlers or misfits or both.:)

That's too long AM. The skim of it sounds like a Beaser rocks post.
Bingo.

Never pictured you as a man with a short attention span. Then again......

More game set and match than 'bingo'.:)

If the material was juicy, my attention span would have been as long as a Beaser footy profile and resume. But it wasn't. So it wasn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming from the biggest sooks of the lot . What a dumb club appointing Oswald who is a bigger tool than Aitkin
mate..... it's 2016. Oswald was 2015......you need to get up to speed....Oswald was appointed because they were a very young side and he was a good teacher ..not so much because of his Coaching .

Simon Williams is the Coach and he's doing a top job.....

mate..... it's 2016. Oswald was 2015......you need to get up to speed....Oswald was appointed because they were a very young side and he was a good teacher ..not so much because of his Coaching .

Simon Williams is the Coach and he's doing a top job.....
That's fair , the club's going much better under Simon. Oswald was not a good teacher , had a bit to do with him at Sandy Dragons and he is a very weird fellow. I would think you will go through undefeated from now till finals.

Coming from the biggest sooks of the lot . What a dumb club appointing Oswald who is a bigger tool than Aitkin
That's fair , the club's going much better under Simon. Oswald was not a good teacher , had a bit to do with him at Sandy Dragons and he is a very weird fellow. I would think you will go through undefeated from now till finals.

Agreed a different bloke .....but the young guys liked him and felt they learnt from him...
Plenty of positives for Caulfield ...some really good players to come back in that have missed the last few weeks. The kids have stood up and the Unders now strong helps with depth .

Simon and the Coaching group have been instrumental in bringing it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back