Premier C - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty Good Team

Premier C Team of the Year

FB Tom Feldgen (PEN) Brad Schurman (PEN) Jackson Small (CAU)
HB Luke Gogis (ORM) Mal Mitris (OIG) – C Dean Izon (MAZ)
C James Moignard (PEN) Will Barker (CAU) Nick Thomas (MAZ)
HF Thomas Kanz (OCG) Andrew Brazzale (KEW) Louis O’Keefe (CAU)
FF Adrian Del Monte (OIG) Aaron Cloke (OAK) Stefan Barbour (PEN)
FOLL Nicholas Fisher (PEN) S Welsford (MAZ) Ben Hart (OCG)
I/C Liam Kinsella (KEW) Tim Nixon (CAU Dave Bruno (OIG)
Jonathan Blanch (MAR)
Coach Simon Williams (CAU)

Pretty Good Team

Jonathan Blanch (MAR)

Thought Dec Reilly was a little stiff, but did miss a few games.
All in all pretty fair I thought.
Simon Williams great result...Phibbs would have been a smidge behind in second.

Thought Dec Reilly was a little stiff, but did miss a few games.
All in all pretty fair I thought.
Simon Williams great result...Phibbs would have been a smidge behind in second.
How does the club feel about the location of the final and any news yet on where the GF would be. Would love to come out and watch Saturday, but it's a terrible location for 2 South/Eastern clubs.

How does the club feel about the location of the final and any news yet on where the GF would be. Would love to come out and watch Saturday, but it's a terrible location for 2 South/Eastern clubs.

I think the fact that we have a triple header has probably nullified the negatives of the location (which makes no sense at all)....Its been a big year with the Thirds winning the GF last week and all other teams in the finals.....all positives at the Club...very happy re the Team of the Year Coach and deserved players inclusions...as example Jackson Small started the year in the magoos and was promoted and had a great year in defence ...very pleased he was rewarded....

Pretty Good Team

Jonathan Blanch (MAR)

So one would imagine the B and F top 3 are in the above....who can win it.

$12 to get in, absolute joke. One good thing they have put out for Box Hill, is that no Dogs are allowed in.
Ah for the good old days when one of the teams used the Elsternwick change rooms outside Jase's favourite ground at finals time and you could just tag onto that teams support crew when the team ran out. Not that I ever did that of course.

Found a coach to replace the miracle worker WH?

Nothing as of yet mate. Coaching panel usually announced on presentation night so we'll all have to wait a few weeks ;)

Pretty good team of the year from what I can gather.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing as of yet mate. Coaching panel usually announced on presentation night so we'll all have to wait a few weeks ;)

Pretty good team of the year from what I can gather.

I'm assuming by the emoji the club has come to the conclusion it can't function without the gent and has prevailed on him to bless Prem 'C' with his presence once again?

I'm assuming by the emoji the club has come to the conclusion it can't function without the gent and has prevailed on him to bless Prem 'C' with his presence once again?

No that was strictly a sarcastic gesture as it seems sometimes a lot of people on this forum can't wait to talk about him.

Unless something drastic changes he won't be gracing the coaches box in 2017.

I assume he and Canada have spent the afternoon drafting their protest to VAFA that he was not selected as Coach of the year

$12 to get in, absolute joke. One good thing they have put out for Box Hill, is that no Dogs are allowed in.

What do you have against dogs at the football, Bedders? They are some of the best behaved and polite of supporters.
I'll bet you my dog will be watching the game (as per usual) on Sunday at Box Hill.

I assume he and Canada have spent the afternoon drafting their protest to VAFA that he was not selected as Coach of the year
AmM661t.gif
:)

No dogs of any type.
Why are you still here Bedford? Shouldn't you be starting the D1 thread for 2017! Geez times must be tough if you can't afford $12 to support local footy. perhaps you can ask Ormond for a raise from a hotdog for running the water to $4.50 a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back