Mazenod vs Old Ivanhoe
Old Geelong
vs Preston
Old Mentonians vs UHS-VU
Marcellin vs Ormond
Hampton Rovers
vs Monash

Looks like it was a ripper game between Hampton and Monash

Definitely seems like Hampton is a team to beat this season and a serious contender despite the loss. Ormond so far has been the most impressive time by results it seems

Also, was anyone at the OGGs vs Preston game, didn't expect that result, it seems they stuck around fairly well against a well drilled mob

Looks like it was a ripper game between Hampton and Monash

Definitely seems like Hampton is a team to beat this season and a serious contender despite the loss. Ormond so far has been the most impressive time by results it seems

Also, was anyone at the OGGs vs Preston game, didn't expect that result, it seems they stuck around fairly well against a well drilled mob
I believe Rovers had no bench at the end which mightn't have helped . Full credit to Marcellin totally dominated the first half , but Ormond after half time were sensational .

Big game next week for OMs/Preston... suspect they will be fighting it out for 8th spot

Ormond looking the goods to go up early on

Big game next week for OMs/Preston... suspect they will be fighting it out for 8th spot

Ormond looking the goods to go up early on
A we bit early on Ormond. Haven’t played anyone in the top 4. Monash appear to have gone under the radar. Appear to have good depth.

Max “collective sigh” Leader

A we bit early on Ormond. Haven’t played anyone in the top 4. Monash appear to have gone under the radar. Appear to have good depth.

We could be going a little early on Ormond. They were very unconvincing at Marcellin yesterday from what I hear.

Massive game for them against Hampton this week. A 4/5 goal win for the Monders should see them clear favourites I would say.

Seems like the top 7 is almost set. Winner of OM/Preston this week to stay up.

Fletcher ‘Massive Early Calls’ Roberts

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next few are Rovers , OI, OG and Monash , so no good anyone to speculate one way or the other at this stage .

Whilst it doesn’t make up for the poor decision that cost OI a victory over Williamstown in Round 1 in 2019, the decision at the 19.20 mark of the 1st quarter OI vs Mazenod is the 2nd worst goal umpiring decision I’ve ever scene by a official umpire.

Max “Goffa was the fairest goal umpire ever” Leader

Just finished watching the final Q of the Monash/Hampton game.

Hampton have some crafty forwards, and some good contested ball winners. Carnovale and Smith, rotate through the middle and forward and excel in both areas.

Main takeaway - MacGregor Cameron is waaay to good for C grade footy. This bloke dominates and as a result the Monash mids get first look at the footy in the middle. I’d say he will be very very difficult to stop.

Hampton will feel that could have won the game, but if Monash had kicked straight they would have won by 3-4 goals.

Hampton vs. Ormond will tell a lot about both sides this week.

Last edited:
Just finished watching the final Q of the Monash/Hampton game.

Hampton have some craft forwards, and some good contested ball winners. Carnovale and Smith, rotate through the middle and forward and excel in both areas.

Main takeaway - MacGregor Cameron is waaay to good for C grade footy. This bloke dominates and as a result the Monash miss get first look at the footy in the middle. I’d say he will be very very difficult to stop.

Hampton will feel that could have won the game, but if Monash had kicked straight they would have won by 3-4 goals.

Hampton vs. Ormond will tell a lot about both sides this week.

Good writ up , but what is a craft forward ?

OG - by 150
OI - by 30
Ormond - by 6
Monash - by 18
Preston - by 18

I would not be surprised if Hampton won this week. I think their mids match up well with Ormond's. Issue for them will be if they can hold the Monders forwards in check.

Preston have held their own for three quarters against Monash and OG. Mentone got pumped by Monash from wire-to-wire. I'll back the Bullants to get on the board here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back