Old Xaverians
Old MelburniansOld MelburniansOld Xaverians
1st SEMIFINAL
ELSTERNWICK 11:40am SAT 3/9
vsvs
Old ScotchOld ScotchOld Scotch
St Bernards

Last edited:
Not sure who the new player is..but already Skobbers are looking good.
Imagine being a young key back heading down to play on Boyd or Kerr.
Yikes…

Who's the xavs big one? Any other recruitment news?

Relatively quiet on the recruiting front all round.

I know that Sam Sofronidis has committed to playing full-time at Collegians in 2021 after being at Frankston and Sandy VFL. He's a promising player who can play in a variety of positions and at 22 should be a long-term player. He got a taste of senior footy in 2017 and 2018 before becoming a regular in 2019.

Relatively quiet on the recruiting front all round.

I know that Sam Sofronidis has committed to playing full-time at Collegians in 2021 after being at Frankston and Sandy VFL. He's a promising player who can play in a variety of positions and at 22 should be a long-term player. He got a taste of senior footy in 2017 and 2018 before becoming a regular in 2019.
Another Ormond junior , i think played in a under 13 premiership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry mate, I didn’t realise it would be an issue. How is VAFA different to normal metro/country comps?

It isn't. The problem is your spamming the VAFA board with the same post that was deleted yesterday (by another moderator) for the same reason.

Edit: Discussed with Him Upstairs, your post will be absolutely fine if you post here:

Posting directly on the comp boards is viewed as poaching and poor form, hence the reaction.

Last edited:
It isn't. The problem is your spamming the VAFA board with the same post that was deleted yesterday (by another moderator) for the same reason.

Edit: Discussed with Him Upstairs, your post will be absolutely fine if you post here:

Posting directly on the comp boards is viewed as poaching and poor form, hence the reaction.
It is poaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back