Preview Preview/changes v. Collingwood @ MCG - Qualifying Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JDG plays as a pure mid. I think the pies coaching staff would be stoked if Hibberd lined up in the middle to tag JDG, in replace of Brayshaw, Viney or Oliver.
Not at the centre bounces, forward of centre mate.

Edit- Never mind you're not a normal
JDG sucks, so does Collingwood

Very intrigued for lineup and roles for this one. Smith to make Moore accountable seems obvious, does Hibbo come in? Who plays on Elliot? Tmac seems a better option instead of Grundy and then have JVR do the second ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it rains I hope we instruct Lever to just double-fist everything 30 meters back towards our goal. I'm already having nightmares about the greasy ball slipping through his hands while attempting an overhead mark and Elliot, Ginnivan and co walking into an open goal out the back.

If it rains I hope we instruct Lever to just double-fist everything 30 meters back towards our goal. I'm already having nightmares about the greasy ball slipping through his hands while attempting an overhead mark and Elliot, Ginnivan and co walking into an open goal out the back.
So he should punch it towards the goal? 🤔

"it's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see how it plays out"

So he should punch it towards the goal? 🤔
I might be missing something here, but he cost us goals against Port and GWS attempting tricky overhead marks in poor conditions, when the correct decision would have been to just thump the ball back where it came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back