Preview Preview/changes v. Collingwood @ MCG - Qualifying Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confirmed Thursday. :$

Surely ratings aren't that much better than they'd be if all games were pushed back one day. I don't it.
I've never seen you this upset over something.

I've never seen you this upset over something.
I'm minutes away from only giving the AFL 9.5/10 on the annual satisfaction survey.

He's slept on it and gone again. We've got 10 more days of this from Les
Somebody has to lead the community toward a better timeslot, Rude.

Im pretty sure they have always done this of recent times havent they? Give the side who finished top the most rest
But why is it happening to ME? :madv1:

But it's genuinely a baffling decision to me.
I don't think we can complain too much after 2018 where we got the Friday night slot and the Richmond v Hawks QF got pushed to Thursday.

You could argue that as the top seed Collingwood should get to choose their own timeslot.

Im pretty sure they have always done this of recent times havent they? Give the side who finished top the most rest
It varies I think. Last year the Thursday game was Brisbane v Richmond EF from memory.

He's slept on it and gone again. We've got 10 more days of this from Les
This might just be a big enough controversy to warrant a main board thread with a biased poll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But why is it happening to ME? :madv1:
Les, you get to attend a final at the lovely MCG, be it inconvenient or not on a Thursday, this is much better than you not being able to attend coz its interstate. You have been blessed when you really think about it.

Les, you get to attend a final at the lovely MCG, be it inconvenient or not on a Thursday, this is much better than you not being able to attend coz its interstate. You have been blessed when you really think about it.
THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAID WHEN WE PLAYED SYDNEY AT THE G LAST YEAR

THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAID WHEN WE PLAYED SYDNEY AT THE G LAST YEAR

THATS BECAUSE OUR RECORD AT THE G SUCKED LAST YEAR AND WAS REALLY GOOD INTERSTATE. THIS YEAR OUR RECORD AT THE G IS VERY GOOD

THATS BECAUSE OUR RECORD AT THE G SUCKED LAST YEAR AND WAS REALLY GOOD INTERSTATE. THIS YEAR OUR RECORD AT THE G IS VERY GOOD
I think I'd still prefer a final against Sydney at the SCG this year. :shoutyoldman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back