Preview Preview/changes v. Collingwood @ MCG - Qualifying Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That downhill ski they had against Essendon on Friday night was not a good mental preparation for what they’re going to face imo. I like our scrapping win over Sydney more.
Their last month has been shit.

I’m glad we had a proper hit out but I reckon the Pies will have no problems getting up for the game.

Can anyone tell me who was missing from the team last time you guys played the pies?
All I’m seeing on social media is how many collingwood had out last time…
I’m sure Oliver was one of them?

Can anyone tell me who was missing from the team last time you guys played the pies?

Teams for the game are listed here: AFL Pies vs Dees Teams

De Goey was out for Pies and Oliver out for Dees. I thought it was about even (in regards to outs).

Just Oliver and Bowey (plus Petty and Melksham, who will miss again this time).

Jordon and Harmes should never play again, even as sun. At least Smith offers versatility.

And on versatility if Melksham is gone, which it sadly looks like, I think they should put Smith on Moore. That versatility (read athleticism) can't be ignored by Moore.

If they lose they lose but not with Moore being best player on the ground taking 10+ uncontested intercept marks thanks.

Elliott, McStay, Sidebottom, Howe and Ginnivan didnt play
Welcome! Let this be the last time we have to hear about who Collingwood was missing/how they all had the plague last time.

Enjoy the lead-up to the game.

Welcome! Let this be the last time we have to hear about who Collingwood was missing/how they all had the plague last time.

Enjoy the lead-up to the game.
We might as well not show up tbh. Sounds like ALL their best players were missing last time. Pies by 12 goals..

I'd like Joel Smith as sub. I think he gives us so many options.

In: Tomlinson, TMac, Jordon/Laurie/Woey/Harmes
Out: Melksham, DTurner, JSmith (sub)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be in London, on my first day of a 7 week trip. Will be approx. midday over there when it starts.

Time to find a pub that will be playing it.

Grab some stress balls and a fidget spinner or something.

Surely just precautionary. Was moving pretty well in the last and, if we take the veil off, they wouldn't have put him back out there if there was genuine risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back