Preview Preview - Rnd 8 - Carlton vs St Kilda - Monday 12th May @ Etihad 7:20pm - Squad - Post #463

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention someone said Yazz said pregame in the social club he should play.

Larkins also said Jamo would miss at least 3 weeks & Menz at least two. Both only missed 1. He pulls it out of where the sun don't shine.
He gets diagnoses from HBF's wallet?

Not to mention someone said Yazz said pregame in the social club he should play.

That was me but they all say stuff that's not necessarily true. Tommy Bell said he'll miss three weeks last week!! ;)

Larkins also said Jamo would miss at least 3 weeks & Menz at least two. Both only missed 1. He pulls it out of where the sun don't shine.

Needs to dress his age too…

Looked like this last time I saw him…

RaAhBBk4Tj3fh8c4K7xhfW8bo1_500.png

Has been awful when selected this year. Just hasn't got back any confidence since his knee. Didn't he do it very near the end of a game?
McInnes, along with Kreuzer, is someone I would just leave for the year... have him do his training, play games for the Bullants and just let him regain confidence in his knee at a lower level without the weight of expectations on him this year.

And then next year, after a proper pre-season alongside of Kreuzer, I would re-introduce them both into the senior side. Why rush them back in before they are ready mentally and physically.

Remember our old motto?

Mens sana in corpore sano (A sound mind in a healthy body)

We need another tall up forward... and considering that it is the Aints. Why dont we try putting Giles up in the goal square?

The Aints would have to put their third best tall on him while sending their two best to Cas/Warnock and Henderson. I would leave Waite out for another week (and considering that we have a bye coming up, it would allow him to freshen up a fair bit).

I agree... Lucas to the red vest and Menzel to play the whole game.

Graham for Scotland and Cripps for McLean. I would also try and work out some way of getting Cachia into the side.

Has been awful when selected this year. Just hasn't got back any confidence since his knee. Didn't he do it very near the end of a game?
to be fair to him he only played rd 1. did his knee in the opening minutes of that awful night up on the gold coast. hence gibba went to CHB.

We need another tall up forward... and considering that it is the Aints. Why dont we try putting Giles up in the goal square?

The Aints would have to put their third best tall on him while sending their two best to Cas/Warnock and Henderson. I would leave Waite out for another week (and considering that we have a bye coming up, it would allow him to freshen up a fair bit).

Graham for Scotland and Cripps for McLean. I would also try and work out some way of getting Cachia into the side.

Gilesy ain't ready. Not strong enough. Not even near it yet. Gets pushed off the ball with ease - as is to be expected.

Gilesy ain't ready. Not strong enough. Not even near it yet. Gets pushed off the ball with ease - as is to be expected.
It's either him... or we bring in Watson to slot into the defence and swing either White or Rowe forward or we bring in Cameron Wood to play as the third tall and play Casboult as a lead up CHF and plonk Henderson into the goal square while leaving either Wood or 206 roaming across the CHF line dragging a defender with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, it was within about 5 minutes of the start of the game against GC that cost Ratts his job.

But yeah, it's such a shame that he seems to have lost confidence. He was such a promising prospect. One of the few times that I can remember thinking recently "wow, we've got a good player here" that wasn't amongst the heralded players of his draft.

Actually, it was within about 5 minutes of the start of the game against GC that cost Ratts his job.

But yeah, it's such a shame that he seems to have lost confidence. He was such a promising prospect. One of the few times that I can remember thinking recently "wow, we've got a good player here" that wasn't amongst the heralded players of his draft.
I think that that was the general consensus there... considering where we got him in the draft, it was an amazing get. And then he did his knee... I personally think that hurt more than the loss against GC did. He was one of the few shining lights that season.

This.
Giles almost needs two years of development at VFL before he's considered for selection at AFL level. He moves really well for a bloke of his size, but he really needs to get into the gym over the next couple of pre-seasons. From very signs I reckon we've got a good one here - we just have to be patient.

Viewing some of Giles in the VFL will put swift end to that notion Dramoth.

I'd like to see Lucas make way for Cripps. Cripps is the standout player in the VFL and even when he was running around Judd-like with a busted nose he gave 100% on a bleak day where you just wanted to be wrapped up in your woolies on the couch.

OUT: Lucas, Garlett, ?, ?
IN: Carrazzo, Ellard, Yarran, Waite

Seems pretty straight forward, whichever of those ins are fit will come in, highly doubt all 4 or even 3 of them anyway.

Not sure who would come out if 3 are fit? Cripps a chance to come in too?

At least he's getting pushed aside by the big guys. McCarthy was getting out-muscled by short people last year.............and then falling over.

Just turned 19 yesterday (Belated H.B. Cameron :thumbsu:)

In the immortal words of Bert Newton..............................I like the boy.

Old man yells at cloud
2767638386_d8efc6fb1f.jpg

OUT: Lucas, Garlett, ?, ?
IN: Carrazzo, Ellard, Yarran, Waite

Seems pretty straight forward, whichever of those ins are fit will come in, highly doubt all 4 or even 3 of them anyway.

Not sure who would come out if 3 are fit? Cripps a chance to come in too?

Hopefully atleast:
IN: Yarran,Cripps, hopefully Carrazzo and/or Waite can play).
OUT: Lucas, Garlett

I am in two minds whether Scotland keeps playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back