Opinion Priority Picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Bent over and reamed with no lubricant as far as our assistance packages go. And we won’t get anymore so called “assistance“.

AFL have played it beautifully, made out like they gave us the world while handing over a bucket of shit.

Better off praying for some top 10 f/s to come our way that we can pick up for a couple of 3rd rounders, like most other teams seem to get.

And pray that the AFL don’t change the rules when we finally get some luck.
The f/sons would knock us back in the current state of the club...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah 2x end of firsts… anyway if you get handed more the better stay strong bro 💪

We've had priority picks ! Don't you guys read the main board ?
. Sheezel
. Wardlaw
. McKercher
. Dursmaa
. ***
They are all p.p's.
Yes and they may need more? I hope they get more was my point to stay competitive and hopefully get out of bottom 4 after 5YRS

Yes and they may need more? I hope they get more was my point to stay competitive and hopefully get out of bottom 4 after 5YRS
Zero of those players are from priority picks.

That’s the point being made.

Our PP's better set the precedent for all clubs going forward.
Yep

And no club is going to be worse over a 5 stretch period of 15 wins

So can kiss goodbye any good pp unless they give us something decent for once now, otherwise best anyone can hope for in the future is an end of first rounder

Of course should Sydney plummet to 10th for consecutive years they will be given two picks before the end of the first round starts.

So picks -1 -2, means North who finished last again get pick 1.
Sydney get PP's off the books every year with their Academy. They don't have to write a dear diary each year to beg for them either.

Sydney get PP's off the books every year with their Academy. They don't have to write a dear diary each year to beg for them either.

Oh My God, are you silly academy picks aren't priority picks, they are to assist a 41 year old developing club. It's only been 41 years, they could hardly be expected to know the rules in such a short time frame.
Let alone be successful.

:p

I reckon we need the style of preseason we had in 2006 where they got some military f***er to drill them hard and they had to run around with some piece of metal working together while physically and mentally exhausted.

We had no money then, we have no soft cap now.

In 2007 we were predicted to come last and instead played in a prelim.

Something had to change from what we are doing.
Is that the preseason that broke Jesse smith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m sorry mate. I was just saying you blokes on right track, I hope Laura Kane looks after you guys as she was formally employed at NM. No need for aggression, I love the Roos my second team.

Saints priority pick Riewoldt? Yes I believe that was the rules at the time.. no special assistance provided…
Good luck in 2025
Go Kanga Kanga Kanga

Maybe you should do some research on how much Former Employee Laura explained the missed 50m after the game v Collingwood?

Throw in ex player Andrew Demetriuo in his time

And Brad Scotts

Now trot off back to 1966

Not getting anything. We haven't made the application for it, so we won't get it. And we shouldn't anyway.

Wanna get out of this mess? Get serious. The playing group need to perhaps cancel those holiday plans and get to work outside of what is required from the club.

If they truly want success, they will do beyond what they usually do. Elite players are elite in preparation and performance. It is unconditional.

Clarko might need to give them a tougher regime to stick to, but the coaches are doing enough. Player performance comes from within not external.

As mentioned before we definitely need more priority picks. You can’t ignore our season this year and say ahh they’ll be fine. The results are not there and we still need help.

We won't get any picks for this year. But I'm still hoping they give up picks for next year this year, with the caveat that if we don't use them this year, they can revoke them next year. :rolleyes:

I’m sorry mate. I was just saying you blokes on right track, I hope Laura Kane looks after you guys as she was formally employed at NM. No need for aggression, I love the Roos my second team.

Saints priority pick Riewoldt? Yes I believe that was the rules at the time.. no special assistance provided
Good luck in 2025
Go Kanga Kanga Kanga

So all 16 clubs got priority picks that year did they? funny I dont remember that :think:

I reckon we need the style of preseason we had in 2006 where they got some military f***er to drill them hard and they had to run around with some piece of metal working together while physically and mentally exhausted.

We had no money then, we have no soft cap now.

In 2007 we were predicted to come last and instead played in a prelim.

Something had to change from what we are doing.
need to to do what the storm do when their young players enter the club. get them into a trade apprenticeship or work in a factory, waking up every morning at the crack of dawn to see just how hard it is to earn a dollar and how bloody lucky they are to playing professional football. seems to have worked out alright for them. get everyone single one of these players on the list to do this, bull can go work in a bakery just soo he’s around food if he wants!

No point discussing it. We got priority picks for this year, last yeat and we traded them for Stephens and Fisher. We gambled that we’d lose the priority picks because of natural improvement.

What a failed gamble that was. Yet another long list of things our list management team has done wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Priority Picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back