Proud, Passionate and Paid-Up in 2008 Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

got the pack with the calender, voucher etc yesterday. Is the voucher only usuable towards the 5 or 6 items they have on the back or can u rock up to the store and get last years polo or something?

got the pack with the calender, voucher etc yesterday. Is the voucher only usuable towards the 5 or 6 items they have on the back or can u rock up to the store and get last years polo or something?

From what I can work out the discount is only for the items on the back of the broacher. I'll be getting a cap :)

I'm thinking of either a Kennedy Club or a Gold Membership

Does anyone know the limit of guest passes you can purchase though and the extra cost of them (I know you need to purchase a general admin ticket as well)?

Cheers

Hawkers

Hi Im fairly new to BF, and I was told if you want to talk crap, to jump into the Hawthorn board. :D and after reading a few thread's, I could'nt agree more.
And now to your question Hawkers, I don't no anyone that would possibly want to go and sit thru the boredom of watching the horriffic game plan that your side play's.:thumbsdown::p

Hi Im fairly new to BF, and I was told if you want to talk crap, to jump into the Hawthorn board. :D and after reading a few thread's, I could'nt agree more.
And now to your question Hawkers, I don't no anyone that would possibly want to go and sit thru the boredom of watching the horriffic game plan that your side play's.:thumbsdown::p

1. Fairly new to BF?
I'd say fairly new to australian rules football in general.

2. Horrific game plan?
You must mean the game plan that got us to the semi finals. As opposed to 15th!

3. Why do you exist?
What you are doing here is called trolling. No one on BF appreciates a troll.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Fairly new to BF?
I'd say fairly new to australian rules football in general.

2. Horrific game plan?
You must mean the game plan that got us to the semi finals. As opposed to 15th!

3. Why do you exist?
What you are doing here is called trolling. No one on BF appreciates a troll.:thumbsdown:
First of all I've been around long enuf to know a boring side.:p and you just proved to me, that you know nothing about footy, as I recall Nth Melb, destroyed you in the Semi, and everyone predicts that their game plan, which is boring like yours will end up in the bottom four. Funny how many hawthorn troll's I see on our board. So if its good for the goose its good for the gander. Blue is my blood, and my blood is true. :thumbsu::D;)

First of all I've been around long enuf to know a boring side.:p and you just proved to me, that you know nothing about footy, as I recall Nth Melb, destroyed you in the Semi, and everyone predicts that their game plan, which is boring like yours will end up in the bottom four. Funny how many hawthorn troll's I see on our board. So if its good for the goose its good for the gander. Blue is my blood, and my blood is true. :thumbsu::D;)

You're sooooo going to be red carded! So lets talk about something else! I'll go first. My name is Mojo, I'm an aries with green eyes! I like the beach and the sun but I don't enjoy mosquito bites. Ok! Your turn.

You're sooooo going to be red carded! So lets talk about something else! I'll go first. My name is Mojo, I'm an aries with green eyes! I like the beach and the sun but I don't enjoy mosquito bites. Ok! Your turn.
Your on the wrong site my aries friend, you should be on dateing site (Lavlife):D If you dont want to talk footy, I'll go back to where they know their footy. Hugs and kisses, We are Carlton and F.... the rest.;):D:D

Your on the wrong site my aries friend, you should be on dateing site (Lavlife):D If you dont want to talk footy, I'll go back to where they know their footy. Hugs and kisses, We are Carlton and F.... the rest.;):D:D

You're not even a fun troll! You may leave now. I bid you good day.. I said good day, sir!

We are Hawthorn and F... the rest!

All signed up... haven't been a member since 1999, it's taken me this long to get over losing Waverley ;)

Silver 16-games, signed up before Christmas... now I just have to wait and see what seat I get (in 2A).

Can't wait!

We upgraded to a Gold Membership from an interstate membership, probably won't get to see a game in Melbourne unless it will be finals.

However wanted to support the club more with more dollars.

We have been told our seats are in the Great Southern Stand, Level 2 9P or something - haven't seen it on paper yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Proud, Passionate and Paid-Up in 2008 Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back