• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Jars458
White to Blewett, OUT: pushing well forward bat with pad takes the
pad and given out

Just as we look half like making a score the umpires shaft us.:(

Coming to such a conclusion on mere words is shocking enough, let alone reaching such a conclusion on THOSE words.

I saw it, the decision was correct, although it could have gone either way.

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
Coming to such a conclusion on mere words is shocking enough, let alone reaching such a conclusion on THOSE words.

I saw it, the decision was correct, although it could have gone either way.

White has certainly learnt a lot from Warnie: Bluffing the umpire into giving you a LBW :)

Besides, anyone who started the rumor of Chuck being dropped from the Vics squad, just look at the stumping he did today, freakish stuff, he would've played quite a few test matches for any other country

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
I was there for the morning session, the decision was fine. Blewett was trapped right in front. TV replays confirm as much.

BTW If people get a chance, have a look at the stumping Chuck made and then tell me he isn't the best keeper in the land.

Amazing.

That's officials Phat's 11235th negative post toward Greg Blewett:D

I haven't seen it so i'll take your word for it or I would if it was any other batsman than Greg Blewett.

Please, for fairness sake say something nice, happy and postive about Greg in your next post.

Originally posted by pazza
Saw the ball in question earlier (the doubtful LBW one).

Seems a bit of a shock to give Blewett out for that..unless the umpire decided the ball wasn't doing too much off the deck

Yep, 2 years ago those won't be given, until Warnie started squeezing LBWs from every umpire from the international panel with skidders like that, now they're starting to give them out

Warnie, you cunning bastard

Originally posted by BomberAUS
Phat,

I think your a little bias to wards the Victorian Cricket Team and Victorian Cricketers.
You only think that? :p

I haven't seen the Blewett thing yet, that's what Sports Tonight with Aiston is for, was it Reiffel who gave the dodgy decision? I wonder how much he had to do with them staying out in the drizzle for as long as they did???

Originally posted by Russian
I haven't seen the Blewett thing yet, that's what Sports Tonight with Aiston is for, was it Reiffel who gave the dodgy decision?

Warnie's return has made you a little dizzy :p Reiffel is umpiring in the 2nd XI match not the shield game.

Originally posted by Unwritten_Law
Warnie's return has made you a little dizzy :p Reiffel is umpiring in the 2nd XI match not the shield game.
Lack of food has made me dizzy. *stuffs a schnitzel down his throat* Yeah, I knew that :confused: . Warne is not playing in the same game as Blewett - I must write 100 times. The second question I was referring to the Warne game. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by marcuz
We need the rain...the whole state is under water restrictions. Which would blow away the theory that it always rains in Melbourne

Adelaide would be under water restrictions too if the people there actually wanted to drink that water;)

of course you don't...it comes in plastic containers from safeway...:D

still, like to have a slash every time I cross the bridge in albury, just to make sure I share a little of my love with SA...:p

that said, perhaps god (if such a being exists) felt sorry for SA and decided to save them from the humiliation of back to back defeats...

Originally posted by dan warna
of course you don't...it comes in plastic containers from safeway...:D

still, like to have a slash every time I cross the bridge in albury, just to make sure I share a little of my love with SA...:p

that said, perhaps god (if such a being exists) felt sorry for SA and decided to save them from the humiliation of back to back defeats...

Not sure if they have reached Victoria yet but have you ever heard of rainwater tanks?

No more rain coming at all according to the radar. I guess Warney will get a bowl in the other game then. Perhaps the captains just agreed that they couldn’t get a result – can they do that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pura Cup: Victoria vs. South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back