Autopsy Q-Clash XXIV vs Brisbane Lions @ Brisbane Cricket Ground - 20/05/23 - 7:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane played very very well that quarter
It was like getting rolled over in a blitzkrieg
The best you can do at times like this is minimise the losses ,regroup and try and push back
A miracle from here but sports miracles happen
Sometimes

King leading out of the square all game with Casboult up the ground as a target and Luko floating around playing 2nd KPF when Levi goes in the ruck works so well.

I just do not understand why Dew is so hellbent on jamming another immobile tall into that mix. It might be handy when we dominate possession against the bottom teams, but you’re not going into a cut throat final this tall and expecting anything but a whooping.

King leading out of the square all game with Casboult up the ground as a target and Luko floating around playing 2nd KPF when Levi goes in the ruck works so well.

I just do not understand why Dew is so hellbent on jamming another immobile tall into that mix. It might be handy when we dominate possession against the bottom teams, but you’re not going into a cut throat final this tall and expecting anything but a whooping.
If you're going to have another tall I would think Burgess would've been a better choice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back