Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - North Melbourne Board vs SFA . What's Qooty - come find out! Game on 1/2/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there some sort of a rule against it? I would have hoped that TFW would have warned us before we came over if so...

We didn't come here to troll you or expecting any special treatment - we're just here to have some fun and demonstrate the game.
pokeing-bear3-610x400.jpg

Is there some sort of a rule against it? I would have hoped that TFW would have warned us before we came over if so...

We didn't come here to troll you or expecting any special treatment - we're just here to have some fun and demonstrate the game.
I would say it's fair game on any other board, but you always respect the club board you're on.

For the record, #sackAntBear knocked off #loln... from the number one spot on the BF trending hashtag charts late last year.:cool:

I'm still haunted by the worst two years of AFL since 97 and 98.
Never mind. When the Swamprats win the S25 premiership, all your troubles will disappear.

Norf is pretty much a no go across BigFooty... unwritten rule here because people aren't usually stupid enough to do it.

Just look the other way, promise we won't tell anyone sir.

Just how old are you?
I am in my prime :) , though as a fortysomething. blue collar. white male. I am at the bottom of the ladder. Which pruposes a paradox ....... I am in my prime, yet insignificant.

So we're looking for 20 North peeps for a game. So far we have...

TFW
Dingster
Le Grille
Hatchy 1992
YearOfTheRoos
Firestarter
rickety
Roozee
Kangaroos4eva
CrazyQ
ferball
North Viking
Hearts to hearts
Boomer Roo

Who else is in?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TFW
Dingster
Le Grille
Hatchy 1992
YearOfTheRoos
Firestarter
rickety
Roozee
Kangaroos4eva
CrazyQ

Who else is in?
I'm pretty sure that Dan wanted to play...:p

Pfft, bunch of amateurs.

You're talking to the man who created and made the East Side Hawks.

In.

I've been working on our all time XX for the season 25 festivities... very pleased to see your name on the spreadsheet old mate.

Give me a whistle if you feel like a reminiscent return.

TFW
Dingster
Le Grille
Hatchy 1992
YearOfTheRoos
Firestarter
rickety
Roozee
Kangaroos4eva
CrazyQ
ferball

Who else is in?
That’s Deestroy Medalist Kangaroos4eva to you.

Can I do a Carlos Kaiser and get thrown out of the match prematurely?
if you're ducking out for a sneaky ale, you won't be on your Pat Malone. In fact, it's my hook. Gaso will meet us there .......... outside :)

Ha. You're not even the Cameron White of your club.

I'm in.
Congrats on 5000 posts.
This is the first I've seen.
You've done alright.

P.S. I am your captain hi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - North Melbourne Board vs SFA . What's Qooty - come find out! Game on 1/2/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back