Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - North Melbourne Board vs SFA . What's Qooty - come find out! Game on 1/2/18

Remove this Banner Ad

I am very happy to play against Norf. I would like to think that I am the Cameron Zurhaar of my club (Fighting Furries).
As I understand it, according to BF rules and regulations, the use of the “N” word is not permitted.
On behalf of our new North Melbourne friends, I have taken the liberty of reporting this post.

You’re welcome, North Melbourne people...

Is there some sort of a rule against it? I would have hoped that TFW would have warned us before we came over if so...

We didn't come here to troll you or expecting any special treatment - we're just here to have some fun and demonstrate the game.
Definitely against the rules...

“There's been a lot of incorrect use of team names and nicknames creeping in again recently on the main board.

Things like Norf, Carltank, Essendrug, Richmong, Whoreforn, COLA, Failmantle, West Coke...and so on. We all know what they are.

These are prohibited terms on the main board, purely because they just turn discussion threads to muck.”

Also, “Shitmond, Ihaterichmond, richmondarecampaigners, ****richmond, Richmondareobscene, worstteamtoeverwinaflagmond” and so on. You get the drift.

Norf is pretty much a no go across BigFooty... unwritten rule here because people aren't usually stupid enough to do it.
Come to the Tiges board, you can say it whenever you like!!!! :D

As I understand it, according to BF rules and regulations, the use of the “N” word is not permitted.
On behalf of our new North Melbourne friends, I have taken the liberty of reporting this post.

You’re welcome, North Melbourne people...
Here comes dat ban hammer...

Definitely against the rules...

“There's been a lot of incorrect use of team names and nicknames creeping in again recently on the main board.

Things like Norf, Carltank, Essendrug, Richmong, Whoreforn, COLA, Failmantle, West Coke...and so on. We all know what they are.

These are prohibited terms on the main board, purely because they just turn discussion threads to muck.”

Also, “Shitmond, Ihaterichmond, richmondarecampaigners, ****richmond, Richmondareobscene, worstteamtoeverwinaflagmond” and so on. You get the drift.
Well... I'm too high strung to put up with it in the team board but in a SFA thread I'll just give as good as I get. Name of the game and all that.

North Viking get your ass in here. I can't have Ant Bear fill up our team with Glenn Dugdales.
At the moment I’m nursing my 3 day old baby girl at Waverley private whilst making partner sleeps. Sleepless nights a plenty at the moment so it’s gonna be tough to make a solid contribution. Lurking is easier at the moment.

On the positive I’ve added another North supporter to the fold! :D

At the moment I’m nursing my 3 day old baby girl at Waverley private whilst making partner sleeps. Sleepless nights a plenty at the moment so it’s gonna be tough to make a solid contribution. Lurking is easier at the moment.

Grats mate. That's awesome news.

I'll put you down, but you don't need to do anything apart from look after your two ladies. A problem many would love. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations mate, the best thing ever, Won't be long though before your new born daughter is outdoing you for solid contributions :)

Congratulations mate. Just say you're in and spend the next 2 years doing SFA. It worked for me.

Congrats my fellow Viking. My two were born at Waverley Private so it holds fond memories. Well, apart from the bollocking I copped from the midwives with Mrs Toes in sheer agony and holding the hand on my soon to be reconstructed right shoulder causing me to shout "Ahhhhhhhhh F***!" as she twisted it, and for the second one's arrival when the OBGYN and midwives had an argument right as baby numero two exited and one of the shitty midwives cut the umbilical cord in anger rather than offer it to me. Red mist descended as I saw myself butchering the midwives and doc with the scissors but alas, I refrained.

Seriously though, awesome news mate. :thumbsu:

Mmm I read this thread and actually found I enjoyed and respected some of the opposotion posters banter.... shoot me now, 2018 has already started off as a year of disapointment! :)
Keen to give it a go BR? JoshWoodenSpoon is used to bowing to North posters. I'm sure he'll be your butler.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - North Melbourne Board vs SFA . What's Qooty - come find out! Game on 1/2/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back