Preview Qualifying Final #2 - Hawthorn v Geelong - Teams and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love to see Bud up the ground and run Lonergan into the ground. Let Haley, Junior, Ozzy and Punky do the job down forward. No one can go with bud when he is running around up the ground, let alone Lonergan. Geel like it when Bud plants himself in the forward line, cause they can double triple team him, but love to see any of them try and run around after him up the ground........Goood Luck with that!

Big Game, Big Stars stand up!! Thats why they are on the big $$$.

Would love to see Cyril tear them apart in the forward line...Mick Malt reckons they'll be playing buddy further up the ground and Cyril much closer to goal...

Coaches get so creative when they're talking about other teams. Then when it comes to their own team they stick to a rigid formula that they will only change if they're getting pumped by 5 goals and emergency sirens go off.

I'm thinking I might chuck in the 2008 DVD yo chew through some time before the big game... cannot wait! Nervous though.... Hope the Hawks can pull it out.

Hello

I'm currently out at sea and the ship I am on doesn't have Satellite to show the game :eek:

If anyone could PM me a live stream that we be greatly appreciated

Love it. Hope it pisses down and both teams smash each other.

We are a huge chance but win or lose I know our guys will give it everything and that is the great thing about following Hawthorn. In these huge matches we know the effort will be there.

Geelong are a mighty team. We can do this. 90 thousand at the MCG. Not nervous, just amped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back