Game Day Qualifying Final: Adelaide vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez Shaw is having an ordinary day. I get worried every time he gets the ball
His disposal has never been his strength, but geez he gives Sydney important run from the back line. That creates opprtunites you'd have to take that any day!

Anyway great win, enjoy the night,

At the start of the game who would have picked us holding them to 42 points? I thought we'd win but I never thought it would be like this. 2 weeks from now we probably host Collingwood at home in a 300th. I go into that game more confident than this one. If we defend like we defended today we'll be in a grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a proud day for our great club, could not be any happier.
Let's all hope Benny is ok... He is so important...
Not often I clip anyone, however....
Malthouse you are a person who backed some one who hangs with gangsters and drunks who lie to you and your club,so I don't rate your judgement of charactor, one thing you forgot when you chipped us a few weeks back is the mighty Swans character have a good hard look and think before you pot our club again!!
GO BLOODS!!

How bad is the McBabe injury???

Beautiful feeling - sorta like 2003 after the Port qualifying final.

I'm hoping we get West Coast or North in the Prelim but it will probably be Collingwood. The AFL would be creaming their pants at a Swans/Pies prelim at ANZ. Should sell out!

Have to start by saying that was one of, if not the toughest game of footy I've seen. Thought the game would open up at some point, but never let up.
Well done to you guys. Your composure showed and came up with big plays when it mattered.
The next side you play is not gonna know what hit it if you play like you did today.
And Goodes was... well, outstanding.

Well done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Qualifying Final: Adelaide vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back