Preview Qualifying Final - Sydney Swans vs GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selection is less interesting to me than wondering who Toby Green is going to target with his general shit housery. I don't reckon it'll be Heeney I reckon he'll go after Warner and try and get Warner to fight back and get sucked into instead of playing the ball.
He really is a PoS. Some people say they’d love him at the Swans. I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole.

Ticket tek crashed when me and mates were trying to get tickets. went to process payment and then chucked us at the back of the line of 3k people
Hope you were eventually able to get tickets bird man (which I take to mean you are a closet swans fan!).

I logged on at what I thought was 10 minutes early and found out I was already behind 5000 odd people in the queue (why say 3pm if it is actually sooner!?). Luckily I still got seats in the nose bleeds - hope it is a warm night and not too windy!

Hope you were eventually able to get tickets bird man (which I take to mean you are a closet swans fan!).

I logged on at what I thought was 10 minutes early and found out I was already behind 5000 odd people in the queue (why say 3pm if it is actually sooner!?). Luckily I still got seats in the nose bleeds - hope it is a warm night and not too windy!
yeah lived in sydney whole life, swans are the second team... mum was richmond so that's my first love.

Nah didn't get on... the seats we got kicked off were bay 443!

I feel as though the team have turned a corner after our form slump. We seemed to have lost our way, which is understandable with a couple of key personnel missing, introducing Mills & Parker back into the side and trying to find the right balance.

I gotta give the coaching staff some credit in moving the magnets around and finding better balance across the field. Some players who were down on form have rediscovered some of their better form.

The heat gets turned up a notch from here and continues to get hotter the deeper into finals we go. But I feel as though we're in a fairly good position from here, weathering the storm to head into finals with a bit more confidence that we're closer to our best.

Will be interesting to see how JMac & Papley fair if they're included. Interesting to see what roles each player will play against GWS and beyond.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Magor finally get a call-up, along with us sticking with Campbell, McLean, and Cleary.

That way we’d have Jaiden, Braeden, Hayden and Caiden.

Though I’ve no doubt some would say a qualifying final is not the time to be concerning ourselves with things like that, I think it might still be worth considering.

I am 100% fine with themed toastie posts - on the following proviso.

1) they go in the Toastie thread
2) You have to provide the Description on how to create the toastie. Pics are nothing and if we're going to toastie up then at least tell me how to make the deliciousness that you're posting.

Cbs No GIF by HULU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t mind seeing Magor finally get a call-up, along with us sticking with Campbell, McLean, and Cleary.

Though I’ve no doubt some would say a qualifying final is not the time to be concerning ourselves with things like that, I think it might still be worth considering.
We need to get the other McCartin brother, so we can have a mc on every line
FB: McCartin
HB: McCartin
R: McAndrew
C: JMac
HF: MacDonald
FF: McLean

And McVeigh in the coaches box

We need to get the other McCartin brother, so we can have a mc on every line
FB: McCartin
HB: McCartin
R: McAndrew
C: JMac
HF: MacDonald
FF: McLean

And McVeigh in the coaches box
Genius!

With a starting lineup including Jaiden, Braeden, Hayden, Caiden, McC, McC, McA, MacI, MacD and McL - with McV, as you say, in the coaches’ box - Kingsley would be blindsided from the opening bounce, and immediately reduced to manically thrashing the magnets around, to haplessly conjure some sort of pathetic counter-punch involving Toby B, Toby G, and Toby McM, or maybe Lachie W, Lachie A, and Lachlan K.

Or even T. Green and T. Greene, though so many people have already commented on that one (pretty sure Donald Trump mentioned it in his rambling 90-min speech to the Republican national convention) that I doubt there’s much element of surprise left in it.

The unflappable Kingsley would be anything but. He’d be not just flappable, but completely flummoxed.

Game’d be over before the first CB.

Do it, Horse, DO IT!

NOW IS THE HOUR!!!

(Yes, I hate the pre-finals bye.)

Christ almighty can you imagine what BT would do with all of those?

Scg needs to plan for increased capacity. Demand will only sky rocket through the years.

Have had this thought through the year, they really do need to look into it somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back