Preview Qualifying Final - Sydney Swans vs GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue jumpers don't always mean not in the 22. I think the starting interchange players also wear blue. So we might be none the wiser.

wait ... you mean the coaches, players and club inner sanctum know more than we here on big footy? i find that very hard to believe ... have you seen how much knowledge and wisdom there is on bf!?!

Thinking all week about who should miss out on selection and still am torn. There are going to be a couple of very unlucky players assuming all four of Heeney, McInerney, McCartin and Papley are back.

Like a fair percentage of people have said, I think the four to make way might be Francis, Cleary, Adams and Fox.

Gerard Healy on SEN just now reckons he's hearing Adams is being dropped.
If true, it's really tough on him after not being dropped all season. Don't really know the alternative though if all are fit and available.

He may well be very pissed off about it after having left the Pies more or less because he was left out of the finals team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the opponent and the pace of the game could be high, I don't mind Campbell in over Adams, has had a good last month. He'll probably be sub though looking at that bench.

Feel for Adams, but no one's entitled to a spot. It's a long season and he's just unlucky he wasn't bringing his best when it mattered most.

The worry for me is we lack hard bodies, guys that can stick tackles and win hard balls and bring real heat off the ball.

Needless to say the pressure is on guys like Campbell and the returnees in Papley & McInerney to bring that real physicality and pressure that we've lost in Adams and Cleary.

Knew i would be gutted either way. Feel for Adams but feel like he will be important if we face a tougher midfield group in the following weeks. Happy for Campbell to get the nod for his confidence but sounds like he is destined for the sub role

Feel for Adams, but no one's entitled to a spot. It's a long season and he's just unlucky he wasn't bringing his best when it mattered most.

The worry for me is we lack hard bodies, guys that can stick tackles and win hard balls and bring real heat off the ball.

Needless to say the pressure is on guys like Campbell and the returnees in Papley & McInerney to bring that real physicality and pressure that we've lost in Adams and Cleary.

Campbell has had a good month so I think it's the right call but suspect he is sub.

Bit of pressure on the guys in now to perform as Adams and both Fox bring a reliability we will miss now . But the upside to a Campbell and
the guns coming back is higher right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back