"Questions that don't warrant a thread" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ticket Prices?

Fellow Hawks,

Some fellow Adelaidians and I will be making the trip across the battle lines over the round 13 weekend (first week of split round) and will be attending 3 matches that weekend (Us v Scum, Tankers v Wharfies, Adelaide Jr v Norf). We pretty much have our places of rest (careful to note rest, not sleep ;)) and travel and everything else sorted, but we were wondering just one simple thing which I hope you guys can answer for me :)

What are average ticket prices for the G and Etihad usually around ?

Now, we've already had to dish out truck-loads of money for our protection suits similar to these

Team%20Master%20Suit_s.jpg

and weve also invested in several forms of firearms along these lines

firearms-fullc3356b08-6c64-4fc5-997d1182d1bdb502large1.jpg

so any attempt you Victorians have of disposing of us or holding us hostage will be futile. Victorians, we mean no harm and simply want to enjoy our respective teams play football. Trust us, we will be leaving at the soonest possible moment, hopefully without any confrontation. ;)

Now its time to ask myself, was all that really necassary ? :p

With people asking the game to slow down a bit and Aka beleiving the constant changing of the ball to a new ball is affecting the skills and goal scoring of the game. Is the answer just to go back to one footy?

Added: also is Skipper the more the answer to our big man in defence problem more so than our back up ruck problem?

Re: Ticket Prices

I think last time I checked/looked prices for General Admission to the G were about $22-24 mark. Not sure about Etihad, but it obviously depends on which level you want to sit in, etc.

You can check all these prices on www.ticketek.com.au, of course. :)

Re: Ticket Prices

Yeah, don't worry about GA at the 'G - Level 2 should be high enough for you Adelaideans given it's about the same height as your tallest skyscraper - if you end up on level 4 it will nearly be like looking into space through the Hubble telescope.

Any news on Wade Skipper???

Does anyone know the injury status of Wade Skipper??? Given he was specifically brought in to play the role we are so desperate for now - I know he was injured before the start of the season and I heard it was a 5 week injury. But I haven't heard anything since. Anyone heard anything about him recently?

Re: Any news on Wade Skipper???

Injury update: round five

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/92714/default.aspx

Max Bailey (knee) - indefinite
Shaun Burgoyne (jaw) - 3-6 weeks
Josh Gibson (hamstring) - 10-12 weeks
Rhan Hooper (hamstring) - 2 weeks
Brad Sewell (shoulder) - test
Wayde Skipper (hamstring) - 4 weeks
Simon Taylor (leg) - 12-14 weeks

Not sure what is going on there. He isn't even listed on the HFC website. :confused:

I'll be at Super Saturday so I'll try and get in someones ear and get some info on it.

A bloke at work who is involved with the Bulldogs spoke to "the big Skip" at the Bulldogs v Hawks match, and Skipper himself said he would be right in 2-3 weeks.

So I'd assume perhaps the Essendon game he may be available? Whether he's got to run around at Box Hill or not?

Injury update: round five

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/92714/default.aspx

Max Bailey (knee) - indefinite
Shaun Burgoyne (jaw) - 3-6 weeks
Josh Gibson (hamstring) - 10-12 weeks
Rhan Hooper (hamstring) - 2 weeks
Brad Sewell (shoulder) - test
Wayde Skipper (hamstring) - 4 weeks
Simon Taylor (leg) - 12-14 weeks

Not sure what is going on there. He isn't even listed on the HFC website. :confused:

See Rookie List

http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/players/playerprofile/waydeskipper/tabid/8483/playerid/21703/category/rookie/season/2009/selected/bio/default.aspx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Ticket Prices?

Lol's, Scrads and TAITA.

Not up to speed with prices but have a great time going over to Melbourne and taking in matches.

There is nothing like visiting the Mecca of the game. I pray for Hawthorn :) .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

002ServicesHats-2.jpg

Lest we forget

Here's an obscure request - Can anyone post the coaches award votes (for the Hawthorn games) for the last 3 rounds last year?

Do people get the feeling every time they come on to bigfooty, there will be another key injury to hear about?

I do.

A bloke at work who is involved with the Bulldogs spoke to "the big Skip" at the Bulldogs v Hawks match, and Skipper himself said he would be right in 2-3 weeks.

So I'd assume perhaps the Essendon game he may be available? Whether he's got to run around at Box Hill or not?
that would probably be right from what he told me prior to cats game

I feel sorry for this bloke. He didn't play an AFL game last season, and yet, when a great opportunity arises for him, he cops a bad injury.

Would have liked to have seen how he would have adapted to the challenge of being Renouf's understudy.

Hope he get's back.

I feel sorry for this bloke. He didn't play an AFL game last season, and yet, when a great opportunity arises for him, he cops a bad injury.

Would have liked to have seen how he would have adapted to the challenge of being Renouf's understudy.

Hope he get's back.

Well said, Rudi.

Let's hope he can have a successful career at us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back