"Questions that don't warrant a thread" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WA Coverage??

Not sure if it will be on but try contacting The Inglewood they show all the Hawk games. Is also the gathering ground for the WA Hawks.

No live coverage anywhere - FTA, Foxtel or 7Central via Satellite from NT.

7 Central and Fox are showing Crows & Brisbane

Best bet is the replay on Fox otherwise it's on at midnight on FTA

Channel 7 showing footy flashbacks of Hawthorn V Carlton game, while the game is being played -brilliant!

Foxtel replay at 5:30pm Perth time not so bad

Things can change, look at round 2 Collingwood vs Dees!

We all know our team scrapped through on Sunday against the worse team in the competition. All credit to the tigers they were well drilled by Hardwick.

But you guys have to remember the game when Collingwood just beat the Dees by 1 point. The Dees should have won but they didnt, they were absolutely flogged by us. After that game things changed for the pies. Look at Collingwood now! They have not looked back, sitting first on the ladder. Yes we should have smashed the Tigers, but we didn't but we got the 4 points thats what I care about. We saw a few players lift like Brown, Hodge, Rioli and Mitchel to get us over the line. At least now they now how its like winning a game of footy

Our coaching stuff and team just need to look at what Collingwood has done. Remind our players that yes we should have flogged the Tigers but that was last week. Forget the game time to move on and focus on the Blues. Our players need to start playing like a team and stop playing like Millioniares and we will be good. If Collingwood turned it around why can't we? We have more talent than them!

Re: Things can be change look at round 2 Collingwood vs Dees!

How many chances have we had to turn it around? All of 2009 and rounds 4-7 and we have failed each and every time. Whilst I would like to believe we can turn it around I am out of hope. So whilst it is possible I guess I'm saying the HFC have not given me any indication to feel it is possible. I seriously doubt the players feel they can turn this thing around and I also think Clarkson doesn't know how to either. Just being honest.

Collingwood had also beaten the Bulldogs, the pre-season favorites, by 6 goals the weekend before. I'm all for being optimistic, but you need to take the context in as well.

The pies were in good form before that, and dont forget after the close win over the Dees they lost to the Saints, so in actual fact they came good after they lost to the Saints and have won 5 straight...

We are in the worst form i have seen since 2004 and i dont see anything changing soon.

Collingwood/Melbourne players care, ours don't at the moment, pretty simple reason why we won't turn it round.

Gazza Moss

Howdy all,

Wheres the boy at? I thought he played well earlier in the year, given Melbourne wasn't the best of opposition (at Round 1).

Is he injured? There's nothing on the website. Not playing well at Box Hill?

I just love seeing him playing one's football. Very smart player, knows exactly where to be to find the pill and, unlike some players at the moment, he can make good decisions.

Re: Gazza Moss

He is playing for box hill. Yet to dominate a game at box hill.

Was training with the main group this week, with morton and JKT. wouldn't be surprised if one of these guys are 'ins' in 20 minutes

He is playing for box hill. Yet to dominate a game at box hill.

Was training with the main group this week, with morton and JKT. wouldn't be surprised if one of these guys are 'ins' in 20 minutes

Thanks mate. Much appreciated!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Moss isnt dominating at Box Hill and gets a call up for the seniors this week there's something seriously wrong with the coaching staff and the selection process.

Channel 7 showing footy flashbacks of Hawthorn V Carlton game, while the game is being played -brilliant!

Foxtel replay at 5:30pm Perth time not so bad

At least I get to decide whether I WANT to watch it or not. Watching live last week was nearly the death of me, don't think I can go through that again.

Is there discrimination on this board - why does Qld rate a thread over WA bitching about footy coverage. ;)

Need Punting Advice ASAP

Hey guys, quick question. what do you fancy as the more likely winner,
ODDS ARE IRRELEVANT IN THIS BET

WB over Nth
or
ESS over Rich?

Any help is much appreciated

Re: Need Punting Advice ASAP

Hey guys, quick question. what do you fancy as the more likely winner,
ODDS ARE IRRELEVANT IN THIS BET

WB over Nth
or
ESS over Rich?

Any help is much appreciated

Bulldogs. Essendon are just crap enough to give you pause for thought.

Can You Smell What Carlton Is Cooking?

poo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back