"Questions that don't warrant a thread" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't Cam Pederson a Hawk

After crossing the West gate on saturday to take in the Box Hill game, I walked away wondering why isn't Cam Pederson on the Hawks list.
Can anyone put any light on this for me.

I've got a question.

Since when did your games total include pre-season games?
A geelong player on the weekend, Milburn if i recall correctly, was inducted into AFL life membership for playing 300 games, of which 30 or so were pre-season and a few more international.

Has this always been happening? at the end of his career will it say 300+ games? Or his correct number which is 260-something.

I for one dont think pre season or international games should be counted towards a players total.

Re: Why isn't Cam Pederson a Hawk

He needs to be a Hawk. This way commentators may eventually figure out that Peterson is Peterson and Pederson is Pederson. Peterson is not Pederson. :thumbsu:

I've got a question.

A geelong player on the weekend, Milburn if i recall correctly, was inducted into AFL life membership for playing 300 games, of which 30 or so were pre-season and a few more international.

Has this always been happening? at the end of his career will it say 300+ games? Or his correct number which is 260-something.

I for one dont think pre season or international games should be counted towards a players total.

Counts in regards to AFL Life Membership only I believe. Crawford got it ahead of schedule as well for the same reason.

I've got a question.

Always been any AFL sanctioned game, including state or origin etc.

Re: footy show

Interesting on that website, it says that Ben Dixon is Hawks current forwards coach... Why have we been giving Johnny Barker all the blame for our disfunctional forward line?

I think Benny's just doing a slight bit of resume inflating for that "Ultimate Goal" side project.

I think Benny's just doing a slight bit of resume inflating for that "Ultimate Goal" side project.

The way our forward line has been functioning lately I don't think that does his reume any favours :rolleyes:

2008 Our 2 power forwards = 180 goals

2009 Our 2 power forwards = approx 100 goals

2010 (mid season) Our 2 power forwards = 40 goals so far..

The way our forward line has been functioning lately I don't think that does his reume any favours :rolleyes:

Buddy has missed 3 games including this week, but i think Roguhie should stand up and start doing what he will be paid to do for the next 4 years...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best Place to watch tomorrow's game in the Inner West

Hoping some Sydney Hawks can help mke with the best place to watch the game in Inner Western Sydney tomorrow, around Petersham? ANy suggestions much appreciated.

2009 - 118 goals

Re: Best Place to watch tomorrow's game in the Inner West

The game is on Fox Sports so go and find a pub somewhere and ask them. There is no league on Saturday afternoon so you should have the tele to yourself.

Re: Best Place to watch tomorrow's game in the Inner West

Oxford Tavern is in Petersham. Don't take the kids with you, and if the game isn't on, you can poke lobsters in the g-strings of the barmaids/strippers/jelly-wrestlers !!!

Re: Jarryd Roughead: best small forward in the game??

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Why is our shepherding so poor ?

I've noticed this occurring again and again for us. Players dishing the ball off by hand to a teammate close by, and then not having the presence of mind to lay a shepherd on the chasing opposition player. The players ignoring this part of their game need a rocket up their arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back