"Questions that don't warrant a thread" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Printable, Hawks stylised fixture

Hey folks,

Does anyone know if there's a Hawks stylised (think member's package fridge magnet style) fixture that I can print off for my partition wall?

If not, can someone technically minded scan their fridge magnet and upload it here, assuming that's not breaking copyright regulations?

Cheers!

huwcar

Does anyone know if the MCG have wireless internet connection. I thought I read somewhere that they did but cant find any reference to it. I was going to take my ipod touch if there is.
Cheers.

ps. just got an email from SEN giving a rundown of tomorrows match and 1 of the key match ups is Bateman on Davey. As much as I like SEN they sure do lack credibility sometimes.
saw that also saw it in the sun to i think

Does anyone know if the MCG have wireless internet connection. I thought I read somewhere that they did but cant find any reference to it. I was going to take my ipod touch if there is.
Cheers.

ps. just got an email from SEN giving a rundown of tomorrows match and 1 of the key match ups is Bateman on Davey. As much as I like SEN they sure do lack credibility sometimes.
There is hawk65, but I sometimes struggle to get a signal on my iPhone. Not sure why, maybe too many others trying to do the same as me.

Listen online ... without using afl.com.au

Don't know if anyone else wants this. But to listen to the online radio streams without using the game day live website (which is a problem for me since I'm on linux) use these links in some audio player (I'm using VLC) ...

MMM:
mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/ucs-wh_afl0live3

ABC:
mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/ucs-wh_afl0live9

SEN:
mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/ucs-wh_afl0live10

3AW:
mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/ucs-wh_afl0live11

And then obviously something like "mms://wm9.streaming.telstra.com/ucs-wh_afl0live[#No.]" for other streams, should they exist.

Re: Listen online ... without using afl.com.au

Thank you. Anything to bypass that evil site, I'm eternally grateful for. Adding this to the directory sticky for future reference.

Re: 1A & 1C MCC tickets for today -FREE

A wonderful gesture by you - kudos.

Re: 1A & 1C MCC tickets for today -FREE

its things like these that make me happy to be a human being..... good to see this sort of things is not completely lost in our society.

Is Jordan Lisle injured?

Was expected to be the backup ruck today and wasn't named nor did he play for Box Hill in their practice game.

Is he injured? Does anybody know what is going on with him?

Where's the best place to catch game in Adelaide?

Hi folks!
Are there any Adelaide based Hawk supporters that can suggest a good spot to catch the game, perhaps even somewhere that bf hawks meet??
Being a Victorian i feel lost and alone in a state full of feral port and crow supporters lol.

Re: Is Jordan Lisle injured?

Was expected to be the backup ruck today and wasn't named nor did he play for Box Hill in their practice game.

Is he injured? Does anybody know what is going on with him?
Injured ATM don't know the extent of the injury but it was at training i think mate :thumbsu:

why do i start drinking 3 hours before the game I"ll answer me own question because I'm a piss-head Carn the Hawk

On the Punt guys Hawks Over 40 points at $2.30 get on it it's going to get real ugly for the poor Melbourne Boys..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some question for Hawks supporters. I have X Ellis in my DT. He showed plenty in 2008 averaging just under 20 possies per game mostly playing half back/wing. Thought he was the second best player in the Grand Final as well. In 2009 he only played 11 games due to injury.

As a #3 draft pick, I always rated him as a player who I feel will become elite. The only thing I felt he had going agaist him was his light frame which made him easy to tackle at times.

At 303k he seems a steal as a back line player.

I chose him because I feel he will play mostly midfield this year. I just don't see him as a defender (wasted there IMHO)

My questions to Hawks in the know are

1. Do you think he has 20+ games in him this year?
2. Do you think he will play more than 10 games in the midfield?
3. Do you think he has it in him to become elite, this year?

Is it wrong of me to think we look better without Buddy?

When he's not there the players HAVE to look for other avenues to goal - what they need to do is come up with some disguise each week for buddy to wear so that they keep looking for different targets instead of always looking for Buddy. :)

When he's not there the players HAVE to look for other avenues to goal - what they need to do is come up with some disguise each week for buddy to wear so that they keep looking for different targets instead of always looking for Buddy. :)
yes plan b or c if going to buddy is not working switch to a different player :thumbsu: they got to get used to doing that

Hey Guys and Gals,

Does anyone have an e-mailable (not sure if that's a word, but what the heck) ringtone with the Hawks song?

If so, can you PM me and I will give you an e-mail address to send it to.

Cheers Peoples.

Where do people from around here congregate at the G?

I'll be fleeing a Geelong function by at least half time and I need to know where I can find my people.

would the club be ok with us attending training today? Doesn anyone know what time it is being held?

going to the game one Monday, not expecting a win per se but excited anyway

Day light savings ends tonight

In case you have to be some where by a certain time [maybe hawks training ]
this is a reminder to all to set your clocks back an hour TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back